Posts turning up blank

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-08-2014, 12:11 PM
RE: Posts turning up blank
(10-08-2014 11:59 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  diaper check on aisle 5 diaper check on aisle 5.

we have a big baby who needs his/her diaper change.

why don't you guys go and find this in person who could have just put me on ignore but instead had to run away with their tails between their legs over something that's not a threat whatsoever, and maybe change his/her depends.

As I recall, they put you on their ignore list because you kept asking them to stop and complaining about them until a mod asked them to ignore you. They didn't run as much as they looked at you yapping like a little ankle bitter at the fence up and said, "it's not worth it." Not "it's not worth it" out of fear but in that they couldn't get you to stop. In fact, I shouldn't even be responding to this so we can drop this damn thing and move on. Then again, seeing that you double posted about yourself and keep responding to the people that dish comments out to you, you seem to have a very hard time dropping it. I woud suggest ignoring these people, stop posting about what people have said about you before and, god I hate that this popped into my head..

There, now I'm a terrible person. I'm locking myself away with classic rock now.

[Image: notagain.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Miss Suzanne's post
10-08-2014, 12:15 PM
no you are talking about anjele. we all know it that she is not the person we are talking about.
10-08-2014, 12:15 PM
(10-08-2014 12:07 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(10-08-2014 12:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  It's more fun to watch you fret over it.

well don't worry I'll stop fretting and I will begin laughing more at what kind of pussies we have .

That's what we been doing ever since you joined. Get with the program.

#sigh
10-08-2014, 12:18 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2014 12:22 PM by Wicked Clown.)
miss Suzanne,

go and reread the posts. somebody claims that there was a member of this forum that was voicing how terrified they were of me months before my joining. this person is the reason we are even having the awful conversations in the first place.

if there's anything that I feel is hard to let go is when some terror stricken wimp destroys your reputation because they are petrified and shitting themselves over a threat that doesn't even exist.
10-08-2014, 12:22 PM
Instead of obsessing over what some person said and acting a bit childish about it, why dont you try proving them wrong if thats actually what youre wanting to do?

At least that would be my thought process on it.

This whole thread is the most ridiculous thing I've read in a while.
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
10-08-2014, 12:24 PM
(10-08-2014 12:18 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  if there's anything that I feel is hard to let go is when some terror stricken wimp destroys your reputation ...

You don't appear to require any assistance in that department.

#sigh
10-08-2014, 12:29 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2014 12:36 PM by Wicked Clown.)
all I have to do to prove this person wrong is not stalck or victimized anybody. that's pretty easy because I never have done that shit, & I have no desire to

nor did I have any ill will towards this big crybaby. yeah that combined with so many pussies here swallowing the shit and going witch hunting and trying to bully me out of the forum is the most pathetic thing I've seen online.

but unlike everybody's weak and pathetic little baby friend I don't go running away. it's quite amusing. I'd like to thank everybody on this forum for an education in how incredibly silly and weak and fragile some people are. Wink

ok if nobody else post any more stupid feeble hysterical bullshit or falsehoods I will not post any more on this topic either. hope we have a deal.
10-08-2014, 12:30 PM
Double post
10-08-2014, 12:36 PM
(10-08-2014 12:29 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  all I have to do to prove this person wrong is not stock or victimized anybody. that's pretty easy because I never have done that shit, & I have no desire to

Why does this bother you so much? Were you falsely accused and ended up on a sex offenders registry somewhere? Did something happen in your childhood? Tell me about your mother.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
10-08-2014, 12:38 PM
I've already cut and pasted my criminal history for everyone to see , would you like to see it?

no had this happened to me before I probably wouldn't be so surprised and upset about it. it's more annoying than anything else. has this happened to you girly man?