Posts turning up blank

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-08-2014, 12:42 PM
RE: Posts turning up blank
(10-08-2014 12:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(10-08-2014 12:29 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  all I have to do to prove this person wrong is not stock or victimized anybody. that's pretty easy because I never have done that shit, & I have no desire to

Why does this bother you so much? Were you falsely accused and ended up on a sex offenders registry somewhere? Did something happen in your childhood? Tell me about your mother.

Oh Girly. Always trying to get people on your leather couch. Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
10-08-2014, 12:47 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2014 12:51 PM by GirlyMan.)
(10-08-2014 12:38 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  has this happened to you girly man?

Dunno. But I wouldn't have noticed if it did.

#sigh
10-08-2014, 12:53 PM
ok I recant the woe Is me.

privileged is me to have this opportunity to grow! I am indebted to you all. this is officially my favorite website! Wink
10-08-2014, 12:58 PM
(10-08-2014 12:53 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  this is officially my favorite website! Wink

Father forgive me for I know not what I do. Weeping

#sigh
10-08-2014, 01:42 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2014 01:56 PM by Wicked Clown.)
I love everybody at this site.

If you look at my posts up until yesterday I didn't insult people (aside from pointing out dishonesty). Even at AF.org where I was a total jackass, I didn't insult people. Yesterday I fell to a low that I didn't think I'd fall to. I thought I had more self-control than to stoop to some of these other people's levels. Made that same error today.

I became them (what I hated) Gasp. Now I have more self-knowledge about my lack of patience and inability to let certain things go. You guys taught me a valuable lesson. If it weren't for this site, let me tell ya, .......I'll put it this way, you guys make me a better person! Smile

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

10-08-2014, 03:54 PM
(10-08-2014 01:42 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I love everybody at this site.

If you look at my posts up until yesterday I didn't insult people (aside from pointing out dishonesty). Even at AF.org where I was a total jackass, I didn't insult people. Yesterday I fell to a low that I didn't think I'd fall to. I thought I had more self-control than to stoop to some of these other people's levels. Made that same error today.

I became them (what I hated) Gasp. Now I have more self-knowledge about my lack of patience and inability to let certain things go. You guys taught me a valuable lesson. If it weren't for this site, let me tell ya, .......I'll put it this way, you guys make me a better person! Smile

Goddam you're a fucking pussy.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
10-08-2014, 04:21 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2014 04:45 PM by Wicked Clown.)
yeah funny you should say that when you don't have anything negative to say about the members of this forum that are the biggest pussies the Internet has ever seen.

but thank you for the feedback. Smile

and I never came to this forum to do anything other than start meaningful conversation with people. I didn't start a single one of these disruptive discussions here.

"Your a pussy"
LMAO! I'm not the one who is terrified and petrified of some random person on the internet who couldn't do a damn thing if they wanted to, neither even showing any indication of wanting to are making a threat

anyone scared shitless of that is a freaking coward and the epitome of pussy!

you're not that stupid girly boy. you know who the real pussies are here quit acting dumb!
I was done with this discussion but you showed up again and ironically you call me a pussy . Im not the one here who is fuckin terrified and pissing themselves now am I.

you know who the real pussies here are. the big butthurt cry babies that have no skin and are urinating themselves over an unwarranted fear of a threat that isnt there.

Girly boy thinks im a pussy Sad

Thanks for the laugh Laugh out load

I also am not running away like a bitch!

like that little scared neurotic bitch who ran away cryinig from the 0 risk of going through a Goddamn thing! And who was speaking about "how terrified of me" they were for months before I got here LOL!
10-08-2014, 04:43 PM
(10-08-2014 04:21 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  yeah funny you should say that when you don't have anything negative to say about the members of this forum that are the biggest pussies the Internet has ever seen.

You been here what, 2 weeks? During that time have you even bothered to do some reading on the forum to maybe get a sense of what Girly has actually said regarding other members of the forum or are you just talking out of your insecure narcissistic ass?

(10-08-2014 04:21 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Girly boy thinks im a pussy Sad

That's cause you are a pussy.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
10-08-2014, 04:45 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2014 04:52 PM by Wicked Clown.)
I love you little pussy ass Cry baby bitches! You're a riot! Laugh out load Your infantile immaturity is amazing. I mean I don't consider myself mature but compared to you little babies I'm quite courageous!

Thank you for a demonstration of the epitome of pathetic scared human beings! Thumbsup
10-08-2014, 04:52 PM
You seem to be enjoying this a lot.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post