Potato Robbery

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-04-2014, 06:37 AM
Shocked Potato Robbery
"The man who wielded a potato disguised as a gun during a convenience story robbery attempt last week has been arrested by police in Providence, Rhode Island.

WPRI-TV reports 34-year-old Gary Deming of Cranston was arrested on robbery charges. Authorities say he pretended he had a gun when he demanded money from a convenience store and dry cleaner April 21."

More Info

What is this world coming to when you have to use a potato to rob a place. My favorite line from this story is
Quote:Luckily for Deming, potatoes don't have to be registered as weapons in Rhode Island and it's not a crime to carry a concealed potato.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
29-04-2014, 06:41 AM
RE: Potato Robbery
[Image: 9343e464147995a3b52c94ccc22ef0cc2043675f...c3c261.jpg]

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 4 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
29-04-2014, 06:43 AM
(29-04-2014 06:41 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  [Image: 9343e464147995a3b52c94ccc22ef0cc2043675f...c3c261.jpg]

Laugh out load . I think they should make it a law to have to get a conceal carry permit for a potato haha

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
29-04-2014, 06:47 AM
(29-04-2014 06:43 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(29-04-2014 06:41 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  [Image: 9343e464147995a3b52c94ccc22ef0cc2043675f...c3c261.jpg]

Laugh out load . I think they should make it a law to have to get a conceal carry permit for a potato haha

Depending on where the potato is concealed, this conversation may need to move to the SBT... Shocking

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
29-04-2014, 06:49 AM
"wielding a spud" Laugh out load

I wonder how he disguised it as a gun Consider

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
29-04-2014, 06:50 AM
(29-04-2014 06:49 AM)War Horse Wrote:  "weilding a spud" Laugh out load

I'm guessing he did the whole "finger under the shirt" thing, but the guy at the store was smart enough to realize that gun barrels aren't round and bulbous like a potato.

[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
29-04-2014, 06:52 AM
(29-04-2014 06:47 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(29-04-2014 06:43 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Laugh out load . I think they should make it a law to have to get a conceal carry permit for a potato haha

Depending on where the potato is concealed, this conversation may need to move to the SBT... Shocking

No need to make it like that haha

(29-04-2014 06:49 AM)War Horse Wrote:  "wielding a spud" Laugh out load

Idk maybe carved it out and painted it Laugh out load I wonder if it shoots french fries

[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post
29-04-2014, 06:53 AM (This post was last modified: 29-04-2014 07:26 AM by Free Thought.)
(29-04-2014 06:37 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  "The man who wielded a potato disguised as a gun during a convenience story robbery attempt last week has been arrested by police in Providence, Rhode Island.

WPRI-TV reports 34-year-old Gary Deming of Cranston was arrested on robbery charges. Authorities say he pretended he had a gun when he demanded money from a convenience store and dry cleaner April 21."

More Info

What is this world coming to when you have to use a potato to rob a place. My favorite line from this story is
Quote:Luckily for Deming, potatoes don't have to be registered as weapons in Rhode Island and it's not a crime to carry a concealed potato.

Well...

If you are going to do something, you may as well do it is such a fashion that leaves people wondering how exactly you managed to pull it off.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
29-04-2014, 06:55 AM
(29-04-2014 06:53 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(29-04-2014 06:37 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  "The man who wielded a potato disguised as a gun during a convenience story robbery attempt last week has been arrested by police in Providence, Rhode Island.

More Info

Well...

If you are doing to do something, you may as well do it is such a fashion that leaves people wondering how exactly you managed to pull it off.

*going Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
29-04-2014, 07:11 AM
(29-04-2014 06:52 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(29-04-2014 06:47 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Depending on where the potato is concealed, this conversation may need to move to the SBT... Shocking

No need to make it like that haha
You don't know me well enough... I always need to make it like that. (even that sounded dirty in my head)
Quote:
(29-04-2014 06:49 AM)War Horse Wrote:  "wielding a spud" Laugh out load

Idk maybe carved it out and painted it Laugh out load I wonder if it shoots french fries

I want a french fry shooting potato gun! I'd have to go with the larger caliber so I could get steak fries out of it.

[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post