Potential HIV Vaccine

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-11-2012, 05:51 PM
RE: Potential HIV Vaccine
(03-11-2012 05:36 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(03-11-2012 04:11 PM)I and I Wrote:  Nobody is saying that people aren't sick, what is being said is that the illnesses attributed to AIDS is not caused by a virus HIV. The link I gave shows the problems in the lab with identifying an HIV virus, the methods they talk about are still being used today.

You said that there were studies showing the easiness of catching HIV from partner to partner. Where are the results from these studies and when did they take place?
The HIV virus attacks the immune system severly weakening it, the illness that comes with aids isn't caused by the HIV virus, but it is often caused By what would relativly harmless pathogens which healthy people can fight off. But HIV positive people's immune system has been left decimated by the virus that they can't fight other infections off.

To sum up. HIV does cause aids (acquired immune deficiency syndrome), the illness that comes with it is from other pathogens that can gain a foot hold because of the damage the virus does to the immune system.
I am arguing that HIV doesn't exist. There are major flaws in the work early on and today in how they recognize the virus. There were major flaws in the past on which diseases were lumped together with the "AIDS" epidemic.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2012, 05:56 PM
(03-11-2012 05:51 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(03-11-2012 05:36 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  The HIV virus attacks the immune system severly weakening it, the illness that comes with aids isn't caused by the HIV virus, but it is often caused By what would relativly harmless pathogens which healthy people can fight off. But HIV positive people's immune system has been left decimated by the virus that they can't fight other infections off.

To sum up. HIV does cause aids (acquired immune deficiency syndrome), the illness that comes with it is from other pathogens that can gain a foot hold because of the damage the virus does to the immune system.
I am arguing that HIV doesn't exist. There are major flaws in the work early on and today in how they recognize the virus. There were major flaws in the past on which diseases were lumped together with the "AIDS" epidemic.

I and I can *say* anything he wants. He has no credentials. Going on wild goose chases, caused by uneducated, non-credentialed idiots is a waste of time.

Go have sex with a few HIV infected people, I and I, and we'' see how that works out for ya.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
The noblest of the dogs is the hot dog. It feeds the hand that bites it.
03-11-2012, 06:01 PM
(03-11-2012 05:56 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(03-11-2012 05:51 PM)I and I Wrote:  I am arguing that HIV doesn't exist. There are major flaws in the work early on and today in how they recognize the virus. There were major flaws in the past on which diseases were lumped together with the "AIDS" epidemic.

I and I can *say* anything he wants. He has no credentials. Going on wild goose chases, caused by uneducated, non-credentialed idiots is a waste of time.

Go have sex with a few HIV infected people, I and I, and we'' see how that works out for ya.

Line the ladies up....

Have you ever seen any evidence that the HIV virus exists? Is HIV another one of your Time like beliefs? Drinking Beverage
03-11-2012, 06:03 PM
(03-11-2012 06:01 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(03-11-2012 05:56 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I and I can *say* anything he wants. He has no credentials. Going on wild goose chases, caused by uneducated, non-credentialed idiots is a waste of time.

Line the ladies up....

Have you ever seen any evidence that the HIV virus exists? Is HIV another one of your Time like beliefs? Drinking Beverage
Yes I have. I've seen real live human people suffering from it. You think this is some sort of fucking joke ?.

03-11-2012, 06:06 PM
(03-11-2012 06:03 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(03-11-2012 06:01 PM)I and I Wrote:  Line the ladies up....

Yes I have. I've seen real live human people suffering from it. You think this is some sort of fucking joke ?.
the debate isn't whether or not peoples immune systems can be severely weakened, I am saying that it isn't from one thing like a virus.

Peoples immune systems can be weakened due to many factors.
03-11-2012, 06:12 PM
*FACEDESK*

[Image: guest_bloggers-114968529-1297372822.jpg?1297707648]

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
03-11-2012, 08:11 PM
(03-11-2012 06:01 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(03-11-2012 05:56 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I and I can *say* anything he wants. He has no credentials. Going on wild goose chases, caused by uneducated, non-credentialed idiots is a waste of time.

Line the ladies up....

As a matter of fact, yes. There are electron micrographs of HIV.

And it is just HIV, not HIV virus - that's redundant.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
03-11-2012, 08:15 PM
(03-11-2012 08:11 PM)Chas Wrote:  

http://www.google.com/search?q=electron+...80&bih=670

03-11-2012, 08:52 PM
(03-11-2012 05:51 PM)I and I Wrote:  I am arguing that HIV doesn't exist. There are major flaws in the work early on and today in how they recognize the virus. There were major flaws in the past on which diseases were lumped together with the "AIDS" epidemic.
The HIV virus does exist. It is the virus that infects white blood cells weakening the imune system leading to aids. Any major flaws in research into what causes aids will be outdated, I'm talking decades ago before the cause of aids was understood.
03-11-2012, 08:54 PM
(03-11-2012 08:11 PM)Chas Wrote:  

The electron micrograph pictures alone don't verify the presence of the HIV virus. Any scientist would agree that an electron micrograph alone isn't sufficient. There are problems with the method using the electron micrographs to detect the HIV virus. redundant

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  HIV vaccine trials begin TheBeardedDude 20 617 10-09-2013 04:17 PM
Last Post: Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver