Potential HIV Vaccine

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-11-2012, 09:05 PM
RE: Potential HIV Vaccine
(03-11-2012 08:54 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(03-11-2012 08:11 PM)Chas Wrote:  As a matter of fact, yes. There are electron micrographs of HIV.

And it is just HIV, not HIV virus - that's redundant.
The electron micrograph pictures alone don't verify the presence of the HIV virus. Any scientist would agree that an electron micrograph alone isn't sufficient. There are problems with the method using the electron micrographs to detect the HIV virus. redundant
Who cares ? Go have unprotected sex. Be deluded. It's your life. Troll.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
"And you quit footing the bill for these nations that are oil rich - we're paying for some of their *squirmishes* that have been going on for centuries" - Sarah Palin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2012, 11:08 PM
(03-11-2012 09:05 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(03-11-2012 08:54 PM)I and I Wrote:  The electron micrograph pictures alone don't verify the presence of the HIV virus. Any scientist would agree that an electron micrograph alone isn't sufficient. There are problems with the method using the electron micrographs to detect the HIV virus. redundant
Who cares ? Go have unprotected sex. Be deluded. It's your life. Troll.
So you don't care that there are major flaws in the methods used to identify the HIV virus?
And how exactly am I at great risk if I stick my penis in a womans cash and prizes that has HIV?
03-11-2012, 11:17 PM
(03-11-2012 11:08 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(03-11-2012 09:05 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Who cares ? Go have unprotected sex. Be deluded. It's your life. Troll.
So you don't care that there are major flaws in the methods used to identify the HIV virus?
And how exactly am I at great risk if I stick my penis in a womans cash and prizes that has HIV?
Tell us what exactly are the "major flaws".
OMG. Old man. Get an education.

"And you quit footing the bill for these nations that are oil rich - we're paying for some of their *squirmishes* that have been going on for centuries" - Sarah Palin
03-11-2012, 11:24 PM
(03-11-2012 11:17 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(03-11-2012 11:08 PM)I and I Wrote:  So you don't care that there are major flaws in the methods used to identify the HIV virus?
Tell us what exactly are the "major flaws".
You implied earlier that if one has sex with a person that has HIV it is almost certain that they will get HIV. I am challenging your belief, how certain is it that I will get HIV if I do the no pants dance with a woman?

Among the list of STD's HIV if it is real is harder to catch than other STD's. Saber Tooth Crotch Crickets (crabs) are easier to get than HIV.

Did you really type "OMG?" are you a 12 yr old girl?
03-11-2012, 11:30 PM
(03-11-2012 11:24 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(03-11-2012 11:17 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Tell us what exactly are the "major flaws".
You implied earlier that if one has sex with a person that has HIV it is almost certain that they will get HIV. I am challenging your belief, how certain is it that I will get HIV if I do the no pants dance with a woman?

Among the list of STD's HIV if it is real is harder to catch than other STD's. Saber Tooth Crotch Crickets (crabs) are easier to get than HIV.

Did you really type "OMG?" are you a 12 yr old girl?
Yes I did. Yes I am. And just to prove it, troll. Fuck off. Tongue

04-11-2012, 06:59 AM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2012 07:04 AM by FSM_scot.)
So I and I. Do you plan on providing any real evidence for your claim?

Some proof HIV is real. Well. The virus is only found in people that if left untreated go on to develop aids. Drugs specific to the HIV virus can prevent people from developing aids. (this wouldn't happen if it was another virus). The virus's RNA has been Sequenced. RNA is unique and that particular virus's RNA Is only found inside people that if untreated go on to develop aids.

Noone has developed aids without the presence of that virus in their body.
This isn't the 1980's detection and identification of viruses has come a very long way in that time.

But if you still doubt the virus's existance. I recommend getting an HIV test. Then go out have lots of unprotected sex, share a needle or two with HIV+ people. If you develop aids and get another HIV test, if there is no trace of the virus in your body then congratulations you have made a ground breaking discovery in aids research. But since the HIV virus doesn't exist, you run no risk of developing aids right?

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 5 users Like FSM_scot's post
04-11-2012, 08:18 AM
Interesting discussion here.
A question for I and I: If the HIV virus indeed as you claim does not exist, can you then explain the source of the HIV genome and proteins? Don't just stop by saying that the virus does not exist, show other alternative sources of AIDS, backed up with reliable evidence of course.

Welcome to science. You're gonna like it here - Phil Plait

Have you ever tried taking a comfort blanket away from a small child? - DLJ
[+] 1 user Likes robotworld's post
04-11-2012, 09:11 AM
(04-11-2012 06:59 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  So I and I. Do you plan on providing any real evidence for your claim?

Some proof HIV is real. Well. The virus is only found in people that if left untreated go on to develop aids. Drugs specific to the HIV virus can prevent people from developing aids. (this wouldn't happen if it was another virus). The virus's RNA has been Sequenced. RNA is unique and that particular virus's RNA Is only found inside people that if untreated go on to develop aids.

Noone has developed aids without the presence of that virus in their body.
This isn't the 1980's detection and identification of viruses has come a very long way in that time.

But if you still doubt the virus's existance. I recommend getting an HIV test. Then go out have lots of unprotected sex, share a needle or two with HIV+ people. If you develop aids and get another HIV test, if there is no trace of the virus in your body then congratulations you have made a ground breaking discovery in aids research. But since the HIV virus doesn't exist, you run no risk of developing aids right?
"HIV is a conspiracy, derp. The government is covering the truth up to keep the sheep population blind, derp."

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
04-11-2012, 09:24 AM
(04-11-2012 09:11 AM)Vosur Wrote:  HIV is a conspiracy, derp. The government is covering the truth up to keep the sheep population blind, derp."
The government man. Its like bad. They developed aids to slowly kill off the gays!

[Image: tin-foil-hat.jpg]

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 3 users Like FSM_scot's post
04-11-2012, 02:07 PM
I love how the fuck heads on here spout wacked out conspiracy theories then somehow that is supposed to mean I am implying those conspiracy theories.

Talk about sucking on a strawman cock.