Potential HIV Vaccine

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-11-2012, 06:35 AM
RE: Potential HIV Vaccine
(01-11-2012 05:18 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(01-11-2012 12:28 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  So ? Drinking Beverage

You should watch that documentary I posted a link to.
Many scientists including the guys who supposedly discovered the HIV virus are interviewed in that doc. The doc also shows that testing is different for many countries and for the most part there is no conclusive test to prove one does or doesn't have HIV.

You post belongs in the "offensive jokes" thread.
I watched the stupid video. It's pathetic. "Many scientists' is complete, utter bullshit. Not only is this sort of thing completely ignorant, it also offensive as hell. A number of people in my family are involved in Medicine and there are 100 % reliable tests to indicate that someone is infected with the HIV virus. Anything else is simply a lie. The entire world medical community works every day of the week based on the working hypothesis of what it is and what it does to human immune systems. The medications are extremely effective, and there are genetic tests to prove it's presence AND the effectiveness of CERTAIN drugs depending on the strain the patient is infected with. After diagnosis, the various levels of the immune system are tracked, and the CD4 counts begin to rise, ONLY if the drugs are taken religiously. If the drugs are stopped, the CD4 counts drop again, and the patients die. The drugs have saved countess lives, AND if they are stopped, the patients die. There is a 99.9999 correlation, to the diagnostic findings, the drug therapy and the state of recovery , or health of the patient. What they are proposing is SO fucking ignorant, that it is not only ignorant, it also again makes a fool of themselves, and you, and shows that which I have been saying all along about your idiotic posts is true.
Obviously you reveal yet again you complete ignorance of science. You picked the wrong dude for this fool post. Having a friend who is HIV positive, and having seen a number of them doing rounds with dad, I am very well aware what their problems are, and how they are treated, and what this does to their health. The video is simply a lie, and is complete 100% bullshit.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
01-11-2012, 04:34 PM
(01-11-2012 02:20 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(31-10-2012 07:42 PM)Diablo666 Wrote:  Let em die, and reduce the surplus population. A cure would be catastrophic!

You are wrong. It would not reduce the surplus population. HIV and then AIDS takes way too long to kill. We would be better off not treating people for over-doses and car wrecks.

They only live a long time because we have drugs that can all but suppress the virus now.
But that is a good idea too.
01-11-2012, 04:35 PM
(01-11-2012 05:29 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(01-11-2012 05:18 AM)I and I Wrote:  You should watch that documentary I posted a link to.
Many scientists including the guys who supposedly discovered the HIV virus are interviewed in that doc. The doc also shows that testing is different for many countries and for the most part there is no conclusive test to prove one does or doesn't have HIV.

are you implying that there is no such thing as HIV?

I think he is suggesting the govt did it...
01-11-2012, 04:38 PM
(01-11-2012 06:35 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(01-11-2012 05:18 AM)I and I Wrote:  You should watch that documentary I posted a link to.

I watched the stupid video. It's pathetic. "Many scientists' is complete, utter bullshit. Not only is this sort of thing completely ignorant, it also offensive as hell. A number of people in my family are involved in Medicine and there are 100 % reliable tests to indicate that someone is infected with the HIV virus. Anything else is simply a lie. The entire world medical community works every day of the week based on the working hypothesis of what it is and what it does to human immune systems. The medications are extremely effective, and there are genetic tests to prove it's presence AND the effectiveness of CERTAIN drugs depending on the strain the patient is infected with. After diagnosis, the various levels of the immune system are tracked, and the CD4 counts begin to rise, ONLY if the drugs are taken religiously. If the drugs are stopped, the CD4 counts drop again, and the patients die. The drugs have saved countess lives, AND if they are stopped, the patients die. There is a 99.9999 correlation, to the diagnostic findings, the drug therapy and the state of recovery , or health of the patient. What they are proposing is SO fucking ignorant, that it is not only ignorant, it also again makes a fool of themselves, and you, and shows that which I have been saying all along about your idiotic posts is true.
Obviously you reveal yet again you complete ignorance of science. You picked the wrong dude for this fool post. Having a friend who is HIV positive, and having seen a number of them doing rounds with dad, I am very well aware what their problems are, and how they are treated, and what this does to their health. The video is simply a lie, and is complete 100% bullshit.

It is a pretty ignorant piece of rubbish indeed. And the gall of those people to actually use the words of real scientists and distort them to suit their own disgusting agenda. Even Don Francis, for whom I have so much respect.

Pretty sick.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
01-11-2012, 04:51 PM
Having just been shot full of impetiginized flu virus about an hour ago, yeah, if I had HIV I'd jump right in line for impetiginized HIV shots.

I hope they find a cure, I'm tired of using condoms with my priests. yeah, that was a silly reference to my sig - of course I don't use priests

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
01-11-2012, 05:19 PM
(01-11-2012 06:35 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

Cool, so you didn't watch the video.

The testing for HIV is different in each country, the tests say on the pamphlet that part of the criteria for determining if one has HIV is lifestyle, so by admitting ones lifestyle could play a part in determining if one has HIV and it's not just a scientific test.

The symptoms originally attributed to aids are now things that we know the cause of, but were wrongly connected to aids.

The tests that are/were used in recognizing the HIV virus aren't reliable, whether it is a density test or an isolation test. If you want to argue about this, I can explain further.

Do you even know what those two tests are? Do you even know that millions of people in third world countries don't even go through advanced testing and just fit a list of criteria, therefore inflating the numbers.

Many people especially in third world countries have damaged immune systems, but this isn't from a virus, it is due to many things, pollution, sanitation, other diseases, living in poor conditions. In the U.S. the group that experiences HIV/AIDS are people who in the past has done heavy drugs, contracted std's etc etc.
01-11-2012, 07:53 PM
(01-11-2012 05:19 PM)I and I Wrote:  Cool, so you didn't watch the video.

The testing for HIV is different in each country,

False

(01-11-2012 05:19 PM)I and I Wrote:  the tests say on the pamphlet that part of the criteria for determining if one has HIV is lifestyle, so by admitting ones lifestyle could play a part in determining if one has HIV and it's not just a scientific test.

False.

(01-11-2012 05:19 PM)I and I Wrote:  The symptoms originally attributed to aids are now things that we know the cause of, but were wrongly connected to aids.

False

(01-11-2012 05:19 PM)I and I Wrote:  The tests that are/were used in recognizing the HIV virus aren't reliable, whether it is a density test or an isolation test. If you want to argue about this, I can explain further.

False. What are your professional credentials and training.

(01-11-2012 05:19 PM)I and I Wrote:  Do you even know what those two tests are? Do you even know that millions of people in third world countries don't even go through advanced testing and just fit a list of criteria, therefore inflating the numbers.

Yes I do.

(01-11-2012 05:19 PM)I and I Wrote:  Many people especially in third world countries have damaged immune systems, but this isn't from a virus, it is due to many things, pollution, sanitation, other diseases, living in poor conditions. In the U.S. the group that experiences HIV/AIDS are people who in the past has done heavy drugs, contracted std's etc etc.

Irrelevant. If the completely reliable tests are positive, at least they can treat one of the causes.

Educate yourself, before you make a fool of yourself, yet again. http://hivinsite.ucsf.edu/insite?page=basics-01-01

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

01-11-2012, 11:36 PM
(01-11-2012 07:53 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(01-11-2012 05:19 PM)I and I Wrote:  Cool, so you didn't watch the video.

The testing for HIV is different in each country,

False

(01-11-2012 05:19 PM)I and I Wrote:  the tests say on the pamphlet that part of the criteria for determining if one has HIV is lifestyle, so by admitting ones lifestyle could play a part in determining if one has HIV and it's not just a scientific test.

False.

(01-11-2012 05:19 PM)I and I Wrote:  The symptoms originally attributed to aids are now things that we know the cause of, but were wrongly connected to aids.

False

(01-11-2012 05:19 PM)I and I Wrote:  The tests that are/were used in recognizing the HIV virus aren't reliable, whether it is a density test or an isolation test. If you want to argue about this, I can explain further.

False. What are your professional credentials and training.

(01-11-2012 05:19 PM)I and I Wrote:  Do you even know what those two tests are? Do you even know that millions of people in third world countries don't even go through advanced testing and just fit a list of criteria, therefore inflating the numbers.

Yes I do.

(01-11-2012 05:19 PM)I and I Wrote:  Many people especially in third world countries have damaged immune systems, but this isn't from a virus, it is due to many things, pollution, sanitation, other diseases, living in poor conditions. In the U.S. the group that experiences HIV/AIDS are people who in the past has done heavy drugs, contracted std's etc etc.

Irrelevant. If the completely reliable tests are positive, at least they can treat one of the causes.

Educate yourself, before you make a fool of yourself, yet again. http://hivinsite.ucsf.edu/insite?page=basics-01-01

They have different scientists from different countries explaining how they test for HIV and how they determine a conclusion, and yes they are different according to country. You can be an idiot and not watch the scientists admit this if you want.

Kaposi Sarkoma was at first used as a symptom to diagnose AIDs patients, today we know that kaposi sarkoma isn't caused by HIV and it isn't a part of AID's

And yes if you read the print on an HIV test, the print states: That the test isn't 100 percent certain and the guy in the documentary asks a person testing hiim if the questionnaire that is filled out is also used in conjunction with the diagnoses.

Even the founder of the the HIV virus states in the documentary that a healthy lifestyle can make the HIV virus be in regression and he states that the medicines prescribed for HIV are very harmful.

Again, you show yourself to be a total idiot who hasn't even watched the video.
02-11-2012, 05:39 AM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2012 06:36 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(01-11-2012 11:36 PM)I and I Wrote:  And yes if you read the print on an HIV test, the print states: That the test isn't 100 percent certain and the guy in the documentary asks a person testing him if the questionnaire that is filled out is also used in conjunction with the diagnoses.

Even the founder of the the HIV virus states in the documentary that a healthy lifestyle can make the HIV virus be in regression and he states that the medicines prescribed for HIV are very harmful.

I know how they do this stuff. I WORK in the field. I asked what your credentials are. They USED to have different tests. The video MAKES IT APPEAR thing are different, by purposefully, deceptively, inter-playing the quotes, taken out of context, from many many years ago.

I asked what your credentials are.
You have none.
You have not taken a science course in 50 years. as is obvious from your many deluded, ignorant postings.
You have no experience in the field, with which to make these preposterous bullshit assertions, and attempts at deception.

No one ever said Kaposi's Sarcoma was "caused" by HIV. A "Sarcoma" is a cancer. That particular cancer was observed in patients with very low CD4 counts. It does no longer happen when viral loads are controlled by the PRESENT meds.

The OLD meds WERE hard on people. The present ones "can" be, but the effects are monitored by monitoring circulating metrics, most commonly serum creatinine levels, which is a marker of kidney damage. If the creatinine level even begins to rise, the Infectious Disease MD's switch to another drug, AFTER testing for effectiveness.

The stuff in the video is from the 1980's. It was MADE recently, by assembling shit from 30 years ago. Much has happened since then.
You have no education in science. Therefore you lack the background necessary to critically evaluate this sort of thing, including watching this video, and taking what it says, without critical evaluation.

02-11-2012, 07:01 AM
(02-11-2012 05:39 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(01-11-2012 11:36 PM)I and I Wrote:  And yes if you read the print on an HIV test, the print states: That the test isn't 100 percent certain and the guy in the documentary asks a person testing him if the questionnaire that is filled out is also used in conjunction with the diagnoses.

I know how they do this stuff. I WORK in the field. I asked what your credentials are. They USED to have different tests. The video MAKES IT APPEAR thing are different, by purposefully, deceptively, inter-playing the quotes, taken out of context, from many many years ago.

I asked what your credentials are.
You have none.
You have not taken a science course in 50 years. as is obvious from your many deluded, ignorant postings.
You have no experience in the field, with which to make these preposterous bullshit assertions, and attempts at deception.

No one ever said Kaposi's Sarcoma was "caused" by HIV. A "Sarcoma" is a cancer. That particular cancer was observed in patients with very low CD4 counts. It does no longer happen when viral loads are controlled by the PRESENT meds.

The OLD meds WERE hard on people. The present ones "can" be, but the effects are monitored by monitoring circulating metrics, most commonly serum creatinine levels, which is a marker of kidney damage. If the creatinine level even begins to rise, the Infectious Disease MD's switch to another drug, AFTER testing for effectiveness.

The stuff in the video is from the 1980's. It was MADE recently, by assembling shit from 30 years ago. Much has happened since then.
You have no education in science. Therefore you lack the background necessary to critically evaluate this sort of thing, including watching this video, and taking what it says, without critical evaluation.
What parts are from the 80's? They have parts from the 80's to show the old idiotic assumptions about HIV and then they show new interviews with leading scientists to further prove that the old assumptions are idiotic.

In comparison with other STD's how difficult or easy is HIV to contact? is it one of the easiest or hardest to contract?