Potential Zimmerman Acquital riots

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-07-2013, 11:36 PM
RE: Potential Zimmerman Acquital riots
Maybe now that he is free Dexter will collect him. Take out the trash.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like DeepThought's post
13-07-2013, 11:50 PM
(13-07-2013 11:36 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  Maybe now that he is free Dexter will collect him. Take out the trash.

This reminded me that I haven't watched the newest episode yet.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
13-07-2013, 11:54 PM
Potential Zimmerman Acquital riots
(13-07-2013 11:36 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  Maybe now that he is free Dexter will collect him. Take out the trash.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 4 users Like Erxomai's post
14-07-2013, 02:11 AM
(13-07-2013 09:14 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  
(13-07-2013 06:50 PM)slydog Wrote:  I don't think he will get 2nd degree murder. There is no proof he shot Martin on purpose. I think he should get manslaughter personally. If he hadn't gotten out of his car and followed Martin, he wouldn't have gotten into the fight in the first place, but I don't think Zimmerman was intent on killing Martin, at least I don't think there was enough proof to back up that claim.

I think he followed Martin and somehow they got into a fight. Zimmerman panicked and shot the gun, killing Martin. That is at least how I have viewed some of the information I have acquired by watching the trial, but I could be wrong as I didn't see all the information.

Oh there's proof that Zimmerman shot Martin on purpose - he openly admitted to doing so.

Murder is the criminal act in question and its defined as the unlawful killing of another human being with malice or forethought. The death must have all these elements to be considered murder.

What's left to be determined here is whether Zimmerman is covered under Florida's Castle Doctorine, which states that you have the right to use deadly force if you fear for you life.

Manslaughter is going to be hard to prove as well since the use of a firearm is generally considered intent to kill under most jurisdictions.

OK. Didn't know that he did.

I have only seen bits and pieces of the trial, but I guess it doesn't matter now.
14-07-2013, 04:41 AM
(13-07-2013 07:05 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(13-07-2013 06:24 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Oh, and Zimmerman isn't white, he's hispanic...

Right. Because when I think "hispanic", I think names like "Zimmerman"...

Is the fucking one drop rule still in effect?

We are all Africans. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-07-2013, 05:54 AM
FYI, if anyone is interested, here is a copy of the instructions that were given to the jury:

http://www.flcourts18.org/PDF/Press_Rele...ctions.pdf
14-07-2013, 06:00 AM
(13-07-2013 07:05 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(13-07-2013 06:24 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Oh, and Zimmerman isn't white, he's hispanic...

Right. Because when I think "hispanic", I think names like "Zimmerman"...

Is the fucking one drop rule still in effect?

The mother fucker is clearly hispanic.

[Image: 0404-zimmerman_full_600.jpg]

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
14-07-2013, 06:18 AM
People are still so stupid, it just makes you wonder.

Not only are they crazy when it comes to race, they are so very crazy that they make up who is what race so it fits their personal prejudices.

Thank god there are more and more racially mixed marriages. Hopefully the differences will eventually be so blurred that this will stop.

Unfortunately not in my life time, but at least it's going to happen eventually.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
14-07-2013, 07:50 AM
Maybe I'm missing something here, but why is race the focus? A kid was killed. Race shouldn't have anything to do with this.

I can only imagine what Trayvon's parents are going through. Zimmerman's conviction wouldn't have brought their son back, but it would've brought them closure.

Yeah, I think Zimmerman's clearly in the wrong, and I would have loved to see him convicted. What a coward.

[Image: mrsnail.gif]
14-07-2013, 08:16 AM
(14-07-2013 07:50 AM)Sloane Wrote:  Maybe I'm missing something here, but why is race the focus? A kid was killed. Race shouldn't have anything to do with this.

I can only imagine what Trayvon's parents are going through. Zimmerman's conviction wouldn't have brought their son back, but it would've brought them closure.

Yeah, I think Zimmerman's clearly in the wrong, and I would have loved to see him convicted. What a coward.

I don't know why there is such a focus on race, but I think it is evident that there are still a lot of underlying racial prejudices and problems remaining in the United Sates.

Well, I mean, look at it from ZimmieZ's point of view. Traytray could have killed him with that Fresca and Skittles maaan.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post