Potential Zimmerman Acquital riots

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-07-2013, 08:23 AM
RE: Potential Zimmerman Acquital riots
(14-07-2013 06:00 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  The mother fucker is clearly hispanic.

His mother was peruvian and his father was as white as snow. If that's hispanic - no, correction: if that's pure hispanic, I'll eat cat poop.

I mean, Obama's mother was straight-up white bread, but how often is that brought up?

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-07-2013, 08:26 AM
(14-07-2013 07:50 AM)Sloane Wrote:  Maybe I'm missing something here, but why is race the focus? A kid was killed. Race shouldn't have anything to do with this.

I can only imagine what Trayvon's parents are going through. Zimmerman's conviction wouldn't have brought their son back, but it would've brought them closure.

Yeah, I think Zimmerman's clearly in the wrong, and I would have loved to see him convicted. What a coward.

It's an American media circus. Of course race is the narrative driver. I actually I think class prejudice was a far stronger factor, but that's never a good media angle.

The prosecution wasn't very tight, so I can see the murder conviction failing, but that never should have been the charge. Like it or not there is reasonable doubt as to what exactly happened.

But one man's dead. And one's not. Manslaughter would have gone through in a flash. Why that wasn't the charge, I'll never know.

14-07-2013, 08:48 AM
(14-07-2013 08:23 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(14-07-2013 06:00 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  The mother fucker is clearly hispanic.

His mother was peruvian and his father was as white as snow. If that's hispanic - no, correction: if that's pure hispanic, I'll eat cat poop.

I mean, Obama's mother was straight-up white bread, but how often is that brought up?

I mean he was of hispanic descent.

Quite often, actually.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
14-07-2013, 08:54 AM
(14-07-2013 08:48 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I mean he was of hispanic descent.

Sure. He's also of white descent in equal part.

(14-07-2013 08:48 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Quite often, actually.

Really? Compared to how often Obama is referred to as plainly black or african-american (already a dumb term)?

14-07-2013, 10:02 AM
(14-07-2013 08:54 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(14-07-2013 08:48 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I mean he was of hispanic descent.

Sure. He's also of white descent in equal part.

(14-07-2013 08:48 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Quite often, actually.

Really? Compared to how often Obama is referred to as plainly black or african-american (already a dumb term)?

Just curious...do you live in the US?
American racial history is ugly. Just as being a quarter Jewish in Nazi Germany made one a target, no one in America is "half-white". They're always listed as "half-ethnic minority." No one calls Obama white, even though his mom was. It's ridiculous that in a "race incident" that someone be called "white" when they are half-Hispanic. It does not occur in any other American circumstances that I'm aware of, outside casual conversation. No. Instead, proponents of creating racial tensions to stir the masses have given you the name "Zimmerman" and called him white in order to highlight the true racial injustices that do exist, but let the real facts be damned. Does anyone really think if his name was Garcia that anyone on this board would have even heard of this case?

Doubt it. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
14-07-2013, 10:30 AM
(14-07-2013 10:02 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Just curious...do you live in the US?

I'm Canadian.

(14-07-2013 10:02 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  American racial history is ugly. Just as being a quarter Jewish in Nazi Germany made one a target, no one in America is "half-white". They're always listed as "half-ethnic minority." No one calls Obama white, even though his mom was. It's ridiculous that in a "race incident" that someone be called "white" when they are half-Hispanic. It does not occur in any other American circumstances that I'm aware of, outside casual conversation. No. Instead, proponents of creating racial tensions to stir the masses have given you the name "Zimmerman" and called him white in order to highlight the true racial injustices that do exist, but let the real facts be damned. Does anyone really think if his name was Garcia that anyone on this board would have even heard of this case?

Well, yeah. That's what I was complaining about Tongue.

14-07-2013, 10:46 AM
(14-07-2013 10:30 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(14-07-2013 10:02 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Just curious...do you live in the US?

I'm Canadian.

(14-07-2013 10:02 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  American racial history is ugly. Just as being a quarter Jewish in Nazi Germany made one a target, no one in America is "half-white". They're always listed as "half-ethnic minority." No one calls Obama white, even though his mom was. It's ridiculous that in a "race incident" that someone be called "white" when they are half-Hispanic. It does not occur in any other American circumstances that I'm aware of, outside casual conversation. No. Instead, proponents of creating racial tensions to stir the masses have given you the name "Zimmerman" and called him white in order to highlight the true racial injustices that do exist, but let the real facts be damned. Does anyone really think if his name was Garcia that anyone on this board would have even heard of this case?

Well, yeah. That's what I was complaining about Tongue.

Why didn't you say so? Tongue

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
14-07-2013, 10:52 PM
(14-07-2013 06:18 AM)Dom Wrote:  People are still so stupid, it just makes you wonder.

Not only are they crazy when it comes to race, they are so very crazy that they make up who is what race so it fits their personal prejudices.

Thank god there are more and more racially mixed marriages. Hopefully the differences will eventually be so blurred that this will stop.

Unfortunately not in my life time, but at least it's going to happen eventually.

So you want no differences in race ? That is like you want all bird to be the same color . Races have always been around and are not going anywhere over a few mixed individuals . Races are sub-species.

I am what you call a nationalist and believe you should have some pride in your heritage.

" My friends. You bow to no one. " - Aragorn

"A man is accepted into a church for what he believes and he is turned out for what he knows. " — Samuel Clemens

Simple....buy low, sell high.

Life in Rivendell is nice .
14-07-2013, 11:00 PM
(13-07-2013 06:20 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  
(13-07-2013 01:24 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Gimmie some back-story; why are people all up-in-arms?

Because a white citizens axiliary police douchebag shot and killed a black gangsta wannabe. This has the black community outraged because they feel that Zimmerman murdered Martin. Conversely the white population believes it was justified because Martin endangered Zimmerman.

I'm not on the jury and I haven't seen all the evidence in this case, but based upon what I do know about it, you're probably not gonna convict Zimmerman on 2nd Degree murder. There were no witnesses to the scuffle, Zimmerman was physically injured by Martin and we only have Zimmerman's word that his life was in danger against that of a deadman.

On the other hand, I do feel that Martin's parents need to get a good lawyer and sue the shit out of Zimmerman for wrongful death as this was really preventable and set in motion by Zimmerman's zeal to follow Martin after a 911 dispatcher explicitly told him not to do so.

I sir am white, and to start, I am enraged because an unarmed child was murdered by a racist. Maybe there wasn't enough evidence to convict him of intentional 2rd degree murder. That's fine, but manslaughter is what Zimmerman was also charged with, because if nothing else, to stalk and shoot an innocent child because of your racist paranoia is negligence. A drunk who kills someone because they were driving under the influence is guilty of manslaughter, and so was Zimmerman.

This is a clear issue of race from the beginning. From the way the police handled it, to bringing Trayvon's character into it, to putting his friend's character on trial instead of the guilty party, and to where you can see if you did any research that Florida still systematically denies people of color their right to vote and uses stand your ground laws as a new age Jim Crow Laws which only works one way. People of color who have been guilty of less than Zimmerman have been convicted of murder in Florida, even when they fall into the category of stand your ground more than Zimmerman did.

The civil rights movement is right where it was left when MLK was assassinated by the US government. Go research the facts instead of displaying your profound ignorance of them. Go educate yourself about what hate feels like from other people's perspectives, where your privilege blinds you, before you go generalizing peoples opinions based on their race.

With the utmost respect that I can muster for people who have comments like this one here, please just shut up and think before you speak, 'else as far as I'm concerned you can go fuck yourself.
14-07-2013, 11:10 PM
(14-07-2013 10:52 PM)WeasleyFromTheShire Wrote:  
(14-07-2013 06:18 AM)Dom Wrote:  People are still so stupid, it just makes you wonder.

Not only are they crazy when it comes to race, they are so very crazy that they make up who is what race so it fits their personal prejudices.

Thank god there are more and more racially mixed marriages. Hopefully the differences will eventually be so blurred that this will stop.

Unfortunately not in my life time, but at least it's going to happen eventually.

So you want no differences in race ? That is like you want all bird to be the same color . Races have always been around and are not going anywhere over a few mixed individuals . Races are sub-species.

I am what you call a nationalist and believe you should have some pride in your heritage.

*glares at weasly for the horrible thing he has done*

Who cares what color he is. You stalk and kill a man you should go to jail....at the least.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post