Poverty is a criminal offense in America OP/ED.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-11-2013, 11:42 AM
RE: Poverty is a criminal offense in America OP/ED.
Uh-oh... here we go with the caps lock. Shit just got serious. Dodgy

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-11-2013, 11:47 AM
(26-11-2013 11:40 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(26-11-2013 11:17 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Son, I see the leftiest here protest all the god damn time. They protest everything. Yet do they win elections? Nope, because the vast majority vote for the normal quiet party sitting on the side not making a fuss.
On the side lines not giving a fuck is where your majority are...

People complaining on social media seem like some sort of majority simply because they're the loudest..
Nobody goes on twitter and tweets how they're happy they're living a normal life, that doesn't mean they're not...

You want to talk to me about bias?? Son, in the words of some 90's rapper, you need to check yourself before you wreck yourself.
Your "sources" are biases as fuck and stupid.

Don't call me "son" I am 47, and again you are out of your mind to say "leftest" when I point out companies that do the right thing. A "leftest" would say "fuck the private sector". Now when you can point out where I said "fuck the private sector" then I will concede.

I am not advocating the end of the private sector dumbass. Republicans and Libertarians do not own a monopoly on economic views. It certainly has been hijacked by the right.

Teddy Roosevelt advocated against corporate bullies. Henry Ford wanted his employees to be able to afford what he sold. Now why the fuck would a "leftist" quote a REPUBLICAN and value a PRIVATE BUSINESS OWNER?

You look at what built the middle class in this country, it was a combo of high taxes, government projects and LOW pay gap ratio, with very cheap higher education. And government was SMALLER too.

I'd advise those on the right to follow COSTCO's model, if they want less government then the most important thing they can do to get that is to create economic stability for the worker, instead of blaming it on the worker.

Scapegoating the poor wont work anymore.

Son, you missed the entire point of my post.

Quote:Uh-oh... here we go with the caps lock. Shit just got fun. Dodgy

fixed.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
26-11-2013, 11:48 AM
(26-11-2013 11:42 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Uh-oh... here we go with the caps lock. Shit just got serious. Dodgy

Thats because it IS serious. My detractors would like to make this just about me, but it isn't just about me.

Why should the people who do the work have to continue to work longer hours for less pay? It is fucking absurd. It would be corporate America's wet dream to have all of us work 40 1 hour jobs at 25 cents an hour.

It makes no fucking sense. The opposite would be better for society. More pay would mean more economic stability. That would decrease poverty, crime and create less dependency on government.

As it stands now all we have is government funding corporate welfare which funnels the money up. We literally have "trickle up" economics.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
26-11-2013, 11:49 AM
Son, it IS about you though.

26-11-2013, 11:53 AM
(26-11-2013 11:48 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(26-11-2013 11:42 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Uh-oh... here we go with the caps lock. Shit just got serious. Dodgy

Thats because it IS serious. My detractors would like to make this just about me, but it isn't just about me.

Why should the people who do the work have to continue to work longer hours for less pay? It is fucking absurd. It would be corporate America's wet dream to have all of us work 40 1 hour jobs at 25 cents an hour.

It makes no fucking sense. The opposite would be better for society. More pay would mean more economic stability. That would decrease poverty, crime and create less dependency on government.

As it stands now all we have is government funding corporate welfare which funnels the money up. We literally have "trickle up" economics.

Society's got to will the change, not volatile individuals. This criminal construction is the work of generations, and it does work because people accept it, no matter how fucked up it is.

And if you keep ignoring Frank, we're really not going to take you seriously.

26-11-2013, 11:54 AM
You're a 47 year old burger flipper... You have absolutely zero credibility.
And saying you'd spit in people's food sure as fuck didn't help your case.

You may have had a somewhat decide argument if you had worded it better and you weren't a 47 year old burger flipper who appears to know absolutely nothing of how shit works and only appears as a lazy pissed off middle man who's annoyed at "the man" because his life hasn't gone how he envisioned it in his head. And because taking responsibility for our own actions just isn't the cool thing these days, he's lashing out at "the man".

It's nothing new and it wont achieve anything.

26-11-2013, 11:55 AM
(26-11-2013 11:49 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Son, it IS about you though.

No it is not, you stupidly think I am the only dishwasher in the world? You think I am the only poor person in the world?

Take your condescending bullshit and shove it up your ass.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
26-11-2013, 11:56 AM
I think it was implied that I know you're not the only poor person on this planet when I said "Fucking poor people, all they do is complain...".
Key word being "they".

26-11-2013, 12:02 PM
(26-11-2013 11:53 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(26-11-2013 11:48 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Thats because it IS serious. My detractors would like to make this just about me, but it isn't just about me.

Society's got to will the change, not volatile individuals. This criminal construction is the work of generations, and it does work because people accept it, no matter how fucked up it is.

You don't have to take me seriously. But you should take COSTCO seriously and Nick Hanour seriously and economist Robert Reich seriously.

Sorry, the only violating going on is bullies with money. You have no case when I am pointing out rich people and good companies and economists who agree with me. Scapegoating the workers will not work anymore.

26-11-2013, 12:06 PM
(26-11-2013 12:02 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(26-11-2013 11:53 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Society's got to will the change, not volatile individuals. This criminal construction is the work of generations, and it does work because people accept it, no matter how fucked up it is.

You don't have to take me seriously. But you should take COSTCO seriously and Nick Hanour seriously and economist Robert Reich seriously.

Sorry, the only violating going on is bullies with money. You have no case when I am pointing out rich people and good companies and economists who agree with me. Scapegoating the workers will not work anymore.

Survey says: Troll. Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post