Practice round.
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-10-2012, 06:07 PM
Practice round.
Ok, so here's how it is. First, I'm gonna announce my topic. The topic should also be briefly explained in the title.

What is better? Chocolate chip or peanut butter cookies. I say peanut butter.

Also, I may choose to challenge someone specific, or leave it open. (I'm leaving it open to see who's interested, so I just won't say anything)

Now I'll wait to see if someone whould like to discuss why they think chocolate chip is better than PB!

[Image: StarkLord01.gif]
Find all posts by this user
31-10-2012, 06:09 PM
RE: Practice round.
Chocolate chip is so much better! Peanuts are for monkeys like Stark!
[+] 1 user Likes Magoo's post
31-10-2012, 06:12 PM
You'll have to be more specific, type of chocolate, type of biscuit, texture, thickness, how long they were cooked for etc...

One can no have an in depth debate about the various flavors of cookies and which one is better based simply on type.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
31-10-2012, 06:14 PM
All right Magoo. Let's have at it!

Peanut butter is better because chocolate is for pussies!

Ok, ok, you guys get the idea. From this point on, anyone else posting in this thread is prohibited. (thanks for playing along Magoo)

So now I feel I am through with the debate.

That's it Magoo. You don't know shit about cookies. I quit!!!

Now, Magoo gets the last word, and the thread gets closed.

31-10-2012, 06:17 PM
As a side note, normally I'd delete Earmuffs comment, along with any other unaccepted challenges. I want to leave it up here though, since Earmuffs illustrates the purpose of the forum well. There is no reason you can't conditionally accept a challenge, or ask for clarification.

A small amount of discussion to agree on the terms is perfectly acceptable. Any other discussion that takes place before the debate begins will be deleted just to keep things clean.

Thanks muffs.

[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
31-10-2012, 06:17 PM
Haha Stark you peanut butter lickin monkey, you were too much of a pussy to debate with me! I win!!!!!!!!
31-10-2012, 06:19 PM
And this ends the debate.

Now Magoo and I have two slots available again to use on this forum.

Thread closed.

Thread Closed