Praise Cthulhu!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-02-2015, 05:47 PM
Praise Cthulhu!
Hey, heathens!

Finally signed up for the forums. Not a huge forum goer in general, but this seemed like a no brainier.

Finally came out as non-religious to my mom point-blank a few weeks ago. Both my parents are Methodist as I was raised, and long story short, I got lucky. I might post details later, but it was a long, mostly uneventful journey until a week ago when the shit hit the wall. Love having a community that I can talk to. In memoriam of Nemoy, LLAP.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-02-2015, 10:00 PM
RE: Praise Cthulhu!
(27-02-2015 05:47 PM)Rmannin Wrote:  Hey, heathens!

Finally signed up for the forums. Not a huge forum goer in general, but this seemed like a no brainier.

Finally came out as non-religious to my mom point-blank a few weeks ago. Both my parents are Methodist as I was raised, and long story short, I got lucky. I might post details later, but it was a long, mostly uneventful journey until a week ago when the shit hit the wall. Love having a community that I can talk to. In memoriam of Nemoy, LLAP.

Welcome/

LLAP

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply