Praise the sun!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-04-2016, 01:57 AM
Praise the sun!
People, people people. It is nearly time. The moment we have all been waiting for (or at least me, but I don't care I will be alone in being excited for this if I have too, this is gonna be game of the year) is merely half a million seconds away.

Dark Souls 3.

I'm literally shaking with excitement. Put in for work leave, got my 1000/1000 achievements on the previous game, up-to-date on all the lore, my xbox is gonna return from being fixed on time, my panties have been sprayed with the stuff I spray on my shoes to waterproof them, goats have been sacrificed, I even brought a small heater so together with my fan I will have perfect temperature control. Got my big bottle of mountain dew (though I'll probably drink it and have to get another, but it's the thought that counts.). I am ready for this shit. Gimmie gimmie gimmie.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
06-04-2016, 02:47 AM
RE: Praise the sun!
[Image: 3NQVi.gif]
06-04-2016, 07:06 PM
My flatmate is at work and all the Dark Souls came in (can't be sold yet though, it'll be embargoed till Tuesday) and his collectors edition came in and he's opened it up and putting pictures into our flat messenger chat. I want to stab him in the face so bad.
06-04-2016, 07:09 PM
I watched a lets-play of this, early. They wouldn't let the guy show the game past a certain point. What I did see, tho, looked awesome! Thumbsup

06-04-2016, 09:11 PM
I dunno, I'm tempted to get it... But shit, I just can't afford to break any more controllers.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-04-2016, 09:26 PM
(06-04-2016 09:11 PM)Sam Wrote:  I dunno, I'm tempted to get it... But shit, I just can't afford to break any more controllers.

You "dunno"!? What are you? gay? Buy the fucking game, it's gonna be fucking glorious. Don't be a pussy Sam.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
06-04-2016, 09:33 PM
(06-04-2016 09:26 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(06-04-2016 09:11 PM)Sam Wrote:  I dunno, I'm tempted to get it... But shit, I just can't afford to break any more controllers.

You "dunno"!? What are you? gay? Buy the fucking game, it's gonna be fucking glorious. Don't be a pussy Sam.

But it means weeks of button bashing, and self harming due to rage quits. I gave that shit up and turned my life around, I've been clean for nearly a year.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post
07-04-2016, 03:49 AM
(06-04-2016 09:33 PM)Sam Wrote:  
(06-04-2016 09:26 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You "dunno"!? What are you? gay? Buy the fucking game, it's gonna be fucking glorious. Don't be a pussy Sam.

But it means weeks of button bashing, and self harming due to rage quits. I gave that shit up and turned my life around, I've been clean for nearly a year.

DON'T BE A FUCKING PUSSY SAM! You saying you're too good for Dark Souls now Same?? Is that what you're saying!!? YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME! BUY THE GAME SAM! BUY THE FUCKING GAME! *eye twitching*
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
07-04-2016, 04:10 AM
I paid off my pre-order a few days ago and I have all of next week and the one after free.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
07-04-2016, 07:19 AM
(07-04-2016 04:10 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I paid off my pre-order a few days ago and I have all of next week and the one after free.

This. This is why I like you Free Thought.
You're like the son I never had or am going to have or want.