Praise the sun!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-04-2016, 12:25 AM
RE: Praise the sun!
How you gonna play FT? Like, what build? Strength? dex? sorc? hex? etc..

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2016, 02:43 AM
(11-04-2016 12:25 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  How you gonna play FT? Like, what build? Strength? dex? sorc? hex? etc..

Typically I go with pure-builds because they are simpler to do, and I prefer melee because less lag, I'll probably run a pure strength tanky build. But I'm thinking of changing things up and going for a more 'mobile' dex or range build.

But no magics. That is for later playthroughs

I am soooo eager for this game to come out. I have not touched a Souls game for a week just so I can be as pure as possible going into it. I have attempted to preserve my jimmies, so that they may be rustled in due order by a game truly worthy of rustling them.

... I just hope that their PC release does not obey the tradition of running like absolute garbage on launch...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
11-04-2016, 10:46 AM

Jim Fucking Sterling, son.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
11-04-2016, 02:32 PM
The store doesn't open for an another half an hour.
It's so friggin close it hurts.

11-04-2016, 08:11 PM
I am soooo glad with this and I haven't even played the game yet.

It came in a metal case, with a plastic protector sleeve, because why not, I opened it up and i was immediately assaulted by Fresh Game Smell. And it has a manual! A real freaking manual! Oh I am getting nostalgia flashbacks to my youth of new games when they actually had manuals, not shitty pamphlets.

42:45 minutes remaining. On Disk 1.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
11-04-2016, 08:15 PM
(11-04-2016 08:11 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I am soooo glad with this and I haven't even played the game yet.

It came in a metal case, with a plastic protector sleeve, because why not, I opened it up and i was immediately assaulted by Fresh Game Smell. And it has a manual! A real freaking manual! Oh I am getting nostalgia flashbacks to my youth of new games when they actually had manuals, not shitty pamphlets.

42:45 minutes remaining. On Disk 1.

Ahhh that fresh game smell! *swoons*
Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
11-04-2016, 09:45 PM
So I went with the Knight, as usual it seemed the most well-rounded for a physical build to start off from. Played for a good 12 minutes or something until the game crashed.

11-04-2016, 10:57 PM
Should got it for console...
Basically just played it non-stop for 6 hours. My body not too keen on that so I'm gonna go get some Chinese and take a break.

Picked deprived because how else are you suppose to be an elitest douche if you don't pick deprived?
The first boss was pretty rough, especially for a first boss. Took me a couple goes to take him down, managed to do it with no estus flask left and the tiniest bit of HP.
Normal mobs on this are pretty harsh. Like you have the easy "zombie" ones but some of the larger knights are tough as biscuits. Certainly a lot of trial and error as to where you're suppose to go too. Beat the second boss, took a couple goes but overall wasn't too bad. Just roll under him and hit him in the dick. It helped I picked up a longsword and infused it with fire so it was hitting him like a truck. Managed to beat him also with no estus flask left and next to no health. I'm up to some big tree boss thing that I haven't even attempted yet. Too busy exploring.

The magic system is fantastic. Best in a souls game yet. Though it's weak compared to my sword so I find myself using my sword a lot. And the heavy soul bolt thing is so slow to cast and there doesn't appear to be a cast speed stat in this like DS2.

But everything about it is fantastic. Best souls game.

11-04-2016, 11:46 PM
FROMSOFTWARE WHY CAN'T YOU MAKE A PC GAME THAT WORKS PROPERLY!!?!?!

*sigh*... Game keeps crashing. It seems to be when I kill things that the game crashes most often. And even on the lowest possible settings, this damn thing cannot keep at 60. Best I'm getting is 45 frames...

Maybe I should have gone for a console version, if I owned a new-gen console...

12-04-2016, 10:24 PM
That Crystal Sage...