Praise the sun!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-04-2016, 09:27 PM
RE: Praise the sun!
*sigh*

The patch seems to have fixed my crashing whenever I kill anything... or do anything... But my FPS is still insufferable though...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-04-2016, 07:29 PM
9 rings, 7 spells, all the +1/2/3 rings and 2 playthroughs to go till I 1000/1000 this game. Plus a bunch of easy minor achievements and finishing my current play through (I'm at what Im pretty sure is the last boss or near to it anyway).

[Image: oscar.png]
25-04-2016, 11:11 PM
Fuck the Nameless King.
Fuck em fuck em fuck em.

Both phases are easy enough on their own, but together... He just out lasts me because he hits like a fucking truck.

25-04-2016, 11:47 PM
(25-04-2016 11:11 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fuck the Nameless King.
Fuck em fuck em fuck em.

Both phases are easy enough on their own, but together... He just out lasts me because he hits like a fucking truck.

Weird. I'm talking with my friend right now and he had the same thing to say about nameless king.
27-04-2016, 10:49 AM

From software is already working on a new IP and has now publicly stated that Dark Souls is finished. Thus raises a question is it better to leave a red hot series after finishing the story you wanted to tell or drag it out and risk losing quality? I rather respect From Software in this, they made 3 games that are must plays, superbly balanced with a unique and subtle story and rather than cash in with a sub-par sequel or a tacked on story they are moving on and letting Dark Souls be the perfect thing it is.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
27-04-2016, 11:00 AM
I'm thinkin' the Mufster has a boy friend.
Just sayin'.
I sense a "new leaf" here.
Consider
Angel

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
27-04-2016, 05:21 PM
(27-04-2016 11:00 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I'm thinkin' the Mufster has a boy friend.
Just sayin'.
I sense a "new leaf" here.
Consider
Angel

You sense wrong.
Mufster has a boyfriend.. pfft fuck off.

27-04-2016, 10:46 PM
[Image: praisin_bran_by_phantasmal_horror-d8c1q7u.png]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
28-04-2016, 01:36 AM
(27-04-2016 10:49 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
From software is already working on a new IP and has now publicly stated that Dark Souls is finished. Thus raises a question is it better to leave a red hot series after finishing the story you wanted to tell or drag it out and risk losing quality? I rather respect From Software in this, they made 3 games that are must plays, superbly balanced with a unique and subtle story and rather than cash in with a sub-par sequel or a tacked on story they are moving on and letting Dark Souls be the perfect thing it is.

Well, they also made Bloodbourne. A new IP could just be a chance for them to put on a new coat of paint onto their current framework. I'd be really surprised if their next project was a huge departure in mechanics from what they're been refining and working on up till now. A new IP would allow them to make plenty of changes, but I bet the next one will have excellent world design, a deep lore, and a combat system you can sink your teeth into.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
01-05-2016, 04:31 AM
So I beat The Nameless King three times today.
Flatmates finally got up to him so we were able to three man that shit three times.