Pranic Healing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-02-2013, 07:57 AM
RE: Pranic Healing
(03-02-2013 11:08 PM)kim Wrote:  be prepared to fuck like a teenager.
You mean, all awkward like and "where did you say that went again?" Dodgy

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Vera's post
25-09-2013, 01:10 PM
(03-02-2013 11:58 PM)Julius Wrote:  
(03-02-2013 10:44 PM)riseinside Wrote:  I have a friend who is trying to talk to me about Pranic Healing after I asked her what kind of retreat she was going to in California. Oh how I should have kept my mouth shut. Anyway she started talking about the bioplasmic energy field and saying that there are experiments and research that have proven it exists.....
Well...here's the point: Can you prove that this healing works? Can anyone prove this healing works?

Probably not.

It's the responsibility of the people saying something "Heals" to show proof it "Heals" - and if they don't do this, or won't do this, then they are Bad. Really Bad.

I hope this helps.

Julius

Firstly, hello everyone. This is my first post on here. I've been meaning to become a member here for a couple years but just now getting to it. Thumbsup

Secondly, energy healing is a real as electricity. But, like electricity, the proper knowledge must be applied to 1) harness it and, 2) use it skillfully. And, unfortunately, there is a tremendous amount of ignorance concerning it. Further, things are exacerbated by the fact that most people who get into it are "whispy" mystical minded people, not grounded in any level of actual reality.

I am one of those seemingly rare individuals in that my passion is the science realms and my mind is built for the logical. But, because of some unexpected experiences along the way, I have come to an interesting place in life in that I am a genuine practitioner of energy healing. To date, I have seen about 300 people healed. This is a new frontier of discovery and very exciting for me and those I heal.

If anyone on here is in the upstate NY area I would be willing to demonstrate this for you... and, if you're interested, show you how it works and teach you to do it too. This is not a "power" or "ability" but rather VERY advanced knowledge, applied.

BUT... my main point for posting this is an effort to attempt to find others like myself. If you are out there let's chat and trade notes. And, if any have questions I am here to answer them. Einstein

Best,

LaFeske
25-09-2013, 02:01 PM
(25-09-2013 01:10 PM)LaFeske Wrote:  Secondly, energy healing is a real as electricity.

But unlike electricity, no one has presented any evidence of its existence.

nach_in Wrote:
Quote:Pranic Healing is a registered trademark of Institute for Inner Studies Inc, a company founded by Choa Kok Sui.
there's your answer

Yep. Having a trademark on your miracle technique is a dead give-away that it's a crock of shit.

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Elesjei's post
25-09-2013, 02:12 PM
Describe the mechanism. Describe its preconditions and effects. Describe the process.

Describe an experimental test. Describe the conditions for falsifiability. Demonstrate effectiveness under controlled double-blind conditions.

Then maybe there will be something of interest.

... this is my signature!
25-09-2013, 02:46 PM
Pranic healing... never heard of it. I assume it is similar to pranic buying, yes?

Wink

[Image: opforum1.png]
25-09-2013, 03:17 PM
(25-09-2013 02:01 PM)Elesjei Wrote:  
(25-09-2013 01:10 PM)LaFeske Wrote:  Secondly, energy healing is a real as electricity.

But unlike electricity, no one has presented any evidence of its existence.

nach_in Wrote:there's your answer

Yep. Having a trademark on your miracle technique is a dead give-away that it's a crock of shit.

This "Pranic" whatever I do know much about. I suppose people have tried to label things they do not understand in many different ways, with many names.

What I referring to is the simple bio energy you are using to fire your muscles to type on your keyboard. Regarding: "no one has presented any evidence of its existence." I don't know where you get that from. There's been many clear of demonstrations of evidence of this. It's bio electricity for crying out loud. lol Tongue Pretty basic stuff. What's the argument here, really, is whether or not people can make use of it in another way. The answer is, yes. When I get time I will post some of the studies for you, and others.

"In both religion and science, some people are dishonest, exploitative, incompetent and exhibit other human failings." Rupert Sheldrake

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie, deliberate, contrived & dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive and unrealistic." John F Kennedy
25-09-2013, 04:52 PM
(25-09-2013 02:46 PM)frankiej Wrote:  Pranic healing... never heard of it. I assume it is similar to pranic buying, yes?

Wink

If you hit the pranic button, what happens? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
25-09-2013, 05:09 PM
(25-09-2013 04:52 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(25-09-2013 02:46 PM)frankiej Wrote:  Pranic healing... never heard of it. I assume it is similar to pranic buying, yes?

Wink

If you hit the pranic button, what happens? Consider

This

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
25-09-2013, 07:28 PM
There have been retreats of all descriptions claiming to have healing power in Cal for decades.

A lot of them do have a positive influence - because of the relaxation, massages and stress free environment. It doesn't have anything to do with the woo parts.

I have stayed at spas and they do the same or better, you do feel all rejuvenated after a couple of spa days.

That's all it is, and people just throw in some woo to make themselves distinguishable from others, create a group of returning believers, and get patents for their treatments.

Hmmm, I could do with some spa days myself... all kinds of massages, swimming, sleeping, eating healthy stuff, more different massages, facials, manicures, pedicures, more different massages, hot tubs, tubs with jets, nice smelling oils... yeah, that's the life. Thumbsup

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
26-09-2013, 09:47 AM
I beelieve that in seth's latest podcast the guest talks about this stuff

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping