Pranic Healing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-09-2013, 10:07 AM
RE: Pranic Healing
(25-09-2013 01:10 PM)LaFeske Wrote:  
(03-02-2013 11:58 PM)Julius Wrote:  Well...here's the point: Can you prove that this healing works? Can anyone prove this healing works?

Probably not.

It's the responsibility of the people saying something "Heals" to show proof it "Heals" - and if they don't do this, or won't do this, then they are Bad. Really Bad.

I hope this helps.

Julius

Firstly, hello everyone. This is my first post on here. I've been meaning to become a member here for a couple years but just now getting to it. Thumbsup

Secondly, energy healing is a real as electricity. But, like electricity, the proper knowledge must be applied to 1) harness it and, 2) use it skillfully. And, unfortunately, there is a tremendous amount of ignorance concerning it. Further, things are exacerbated by the fact that most people who get into it are "whispy" mystical minded people, not grounded in any level of actual reality.

I am one of those seemingly rare individuals in that my passion is the science realms and my mind is built for the logical. But, because of some unexpected experiences along the way, I have come to an interesting place in life in that I am a genuine practitioner of energy healing. To date, I have seen about 300 people healed. This is a new frontier of discovery and very exciting for me and those I heal.

If anyone on here is in the upstate NY area I would be willing to demonstrate this for you... and, if you're interested, show you how it works and teach you to do it too. This is not a "power" or "ability" but rather VERY advanced knowledge, applied.

BUT... my main point for posting this is an effort to attempt to find others like myself. If you are out there let's chat and trade notes. And, if any have questions I am here to answer them. Einstein

Best,

LaFeske

300 people eh?

That sounds like there may actually be proof to present here... but alas I see none.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply