Pray For Aceh and Sumatra.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-03-2016, 08:58 AM
Pray For Aceh and Sumatra.
Why does their god keep doing this?

Quote:Indonesia has issued a tsunami warning after a powerful and shallow 7.9 magnitude earthquake struck off the west coast of the island of Sumatra.

The quake struck at a depth of 10 kilometres on Wednesday, triggering a tsunami alert for parts of Sumatra, including West Sumatra, North Sumatra and Aceh,

Nothing to do with caning lovers, of course.

Quote:Public caning happens on a regular basis in Aceh, the only province in the world’s most populous Muslim-majority country to implement Islamic sharia law,

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2016, 09:52 AM
RE: Pray For Aceh and Sumatra.
Pray? Send them the latest building code books so that they can make buildings that are safer in earthquakes. As far as tsunamis are concerned, live higher up than what high water might be expected.
02-03-2016, 10:34 AM
No tsunami - I guess the prayers worked. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
02-03-2016, 12:20 PM
Quote:Why does their god keep doing this?

Because he's a dick.

Or, because there is no god and they built their city on a notorious fault line.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
02-03-2016, 01:16 PM
Sumatra? I hope this doesn't affect my single-source coffee!!! Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
02-03-2016, 01:53 PM
(02-03-2016 10:34 AM)Chas Wrote:  No tsunami - I guess the prayers worked. Drinking Beverage

No, it was the child sacrifice. I always keep one in my basement just for an occasion like this. Right next to my liquor cabinet and pile of fruit.

Thou shalt not delay to offer the ripe fruits, and of the liquors: the first born of they sons shalt thou give unto me. Exodus 22:29

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 3 users Like Commonsensei's post