Pray for Bin Laden

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-05-2011, 10:07 AM

RE: Pray for Bin Laden
(04-05-2011 09:53 AM)Filox Wrote:  Aaaaand, this is what I was thinking when I sad everything is some big cover-up... Good post, nice thinking.

Yup, Thank you. There are 2 sides to EVER story.
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2011, 11:07 AM
Catholic church kills more people each year, they might as well pray for the guy.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Cetaceaphile's post
04-05-2011, 11:27 AM

(04-05-2011 11:07 AM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  Catholic church kills more people each year, they might as well pray for the guy.

I'm not saying to pray for him. I am simple stating we are missing key facts to what actually happened on 9/11. What about the 6th amendment "Protects the right to have a fair and speedy public trial by jury, including the rights to be notified of the accusations, to confront the accuser, to obtain witnesses and to retain counsel" He was never proven guilty, no one has, there has been no arrests towards the 9/11 attack. Not to mention the lack to investigate it? $75 million were spent to investigate Barry Bonds steroids thing. $12 million were used to investigate 9/11. If this was such a surprise why was it so poorly investigated?
04-05-2011, 12:28 PM
(04-05-2011 06:49 AM)Filox Wrote:  I'm being partially sarcastic. Smile No I do not believe that tin foil works. But did you see picture of dead Osama? Did that look "funny" to you? And how normal is it to throw HIS body in the Ocean, when he is the most wanted person in the world. This whole thing stinks from day 1. Don't know what and don't care, but something is very wrong in this story.

There's no official picture release so I don't have any opinion on random pics on the net.
The ocean burial thing is not unusual. Nazi leaders who were found guilty were executed , cremated and the ashes thrown into water to prevent people building a shrine on their tomb.
As for greed and corruption surrounding world events - yes they are always there. What you and I see as tragedy , others may see as an opportunity to gain financial or political power.
And the fact that the CIA gave 3 billion to extremists to drive the soviets out of Afghanistan is public knowledge as far as I know. The fact that the Shah of Iran was in the West's pocket is well know and the fact that Saddam Hussein was a convenient puppet to the West is also well known. I am aware of the corruption out there but as far as I'm concerned most conspiracy theories don't make the cut when it comes to evidence. And negative evidence claims are just absurd in most cases.
Be skeptical of the official story but be equally as skeptical of the conspiracy.

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes gaglamesh731's post
04-05-2011, 02:50 PM

(04-05-2011 11:07 AM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  Catholic church kills more people each year, they might as well pray for the guy.
How so? Details please. Smile
04-05-2011, 04:56 PM
@gassykitten
I think Cetaceaphile is referring to the AIDS epidemic in South Africa. The church bans condom use despite the dangers. So millions of catholics who could have been spared an aids infection end up dying needlessly.

Tell me if I got the point Cetaceaphile ?

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
05-05-2011, 12:35 PM
Ya that's what I was mainly referring to.
There is also the fact that many people still go out and pray in Catholic holy sites rather than seeking medical help. Then if you go into Africa then the catholic church is still ordering the killing of people suspected to be witches and vampires.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]
06-05-2011, 04:14 AM
Mother Teresa caused alot of needless suffering and death too, which is why I support Hitchen's stance on her. She was an ass.

Its worse than that, gaglamesh. The pope came out and said that condoms cause AIDS.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo

"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do." - Voltaire
06-05-2011, 05:11 AM
Have you seen Pen and Teller Bullshit about Mother Theresa? Now that was a funny, yet scary story. That woman was not at all normal or right in the head. And I just have no comments on this condom thing, that is the worst kind of bullshiting I have ever seen. And the most dangerous one, because of it they are directly responsible for couple of millions infected...

Have you seen those newspaper articles about some medical staff that purposely infected 10 people? They got huge sentences and the whole world has accused them of being the worst monsters in the world, but nobody ever put church on trial for their stupidity and evilness. Well now, isn't that cute?

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
08-05-2011, 01:27 PM
You'd think atheists would be the least likely to believe in conspiracies, especially ones that foxnews set fourth! http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,41576,00.html They were the only news station to report this information, now they are making a huge deal over his death, so what do you think? Did they misreport then and completely forget about it OR is it a sign of a conspiracy?