Pray for Paris

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-11-2015, 04:58 AM
Pray for Paris
[Image: CT2yYMqWsAA0hko.jpg]

This picture is currently trending on social media in Saudi Arabia and other middle eastern countries....

So much to the idea of using "prayer" as a slogan of defiance after a religiously motivated attrocity.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-11-2015, 05:02 AM
RE: Pray for Paris
It's disgusting.

We need to get hold of these people and teach them proper sentence construction.

Dodgy

[+] 8 users Like DLJ's post
16-11-2015, 05:08 AM
And why in English???

Who's the target audience?

hmmmmm.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
16-11-2015, 05:45 AM
(16-11-2015 05:08 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  And why in English???

hmmmmm.....

umm english speaking peoples maybe
16-11-2015, 05:50 AM
(16-11-2015 05:08 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  And why in English???

hmmmmm.....

that is english? Blink

Weeping

[Image: 004.sig]
[+] 2 users Like Aoi Magi's post
16-11-2015, 03:42 PM
[Image: 11939402_1683852075167596_1155988481_n.jpg]
[+] 11 users Like cmr211's post
16-11-2015, 04:58 PM
Why do they have to pray for Paris ?
Is their god unaware of it, and what she's gonna do ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
16-11-2015, 05:26 PM
Stupid flag, idiotic slogan blah blah blah.
What began all this? Was it the formation of Israel? In that case do we blame Churchill and the rest after WWII. If so, do we blame Hitler and the Nazis? Had they not started killing off the Jews Israel likely would not exist. Is it America installing their puppet regimes over many decades, not only in the Middle east but South America and other places? Even now America supports who exactly? We simply know them as "rebels", and why? What has been promised to these people? Why has Russia been kicking the living shit out of these rebels, including ISIS over a few weeks when the "Allies" have done virtually nothing? Yet America defeated Japan in 4 years and Russia defeated the Germans in a similar period?

I suppose it is not for ordinary folks like me to know. The politicians are too busy politicking.

What to do about refugees? Who is a refugee? Any madman can disguise himself as a refugee to gain access to Australia, or France or America?

I used to be quite liberal, and still am to a large extent. But Islam, no matter what stripe, is proving to be poison. Especially to liberal countries, who mind you, are among the "allies" and so are in fact the enemy.

I suppose one cannot wage partial war. It is either all out or don't begin it in the first place!

I think now Islamic refugees should be settled in Islamic countries. I think we should either get behind the Russians and work together to blow the shit out of these people, or leave entirely.

Then there is Turkey, with whom Australia holds a special bond. We invaded them (thanks Churchill!) and it was a mess. However a certain respect grew between the Australian and New Zealand soldiers and the Turks. Many Turks moved here and kept to themselves. Of course when the Ottoman empire fell the country became secular. These people differ from the more manic Muslims.

Ah fuck I don't know what to do!

Bloody stupid flag.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
16-11-2015, 07:06 PM
I have a cousin on facebook...her parents..my aunt and uncle were in France during the attack. They were not harmed, but the family was still asking if they were okay. My cousin says, "My parents are okay! Thank you for the prayers. God took care of them Smile."

I'm sure we all are thinking the same thing. "Wait, so god took care of THEM while letting so many others get murdered? Do you realize what you are implying?"

I couldn't even "like" the post..

Edit: I now realize the OP might have the opposite type of prayer in the flag text. But with the broken English honestly I can't tell what it is trying to say.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
16-11-2015, 08:00 PM
Pray for Paris
Is Biidznillah the Muslim cousin of Godzilla?

And they shouldn't say "Black Flag." Henry Rollins would kick the shit outta them.
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post