Pray for Paris

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-11-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: Pray for Paris
(16-11-2015 08:00 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Is Biidznillah the Muslim cousin of Godzilla?

And they shouldn't say "Black Flag." Henry Rollins would kick the shit outta them.

So you're saying their black flag is a false flag? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
16-11-2015, 08:43 PM
(16-11-2015 08:35 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(16-11-2015 08:00 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Is Biidznillah the Muslim cousin of Godzilla?

And they shouldn't say "Black Flag." Henry Rollins would kick the shit outta them.

So you're saying their black flag is a false flag? Consider
"Paris" has five letters. "False" has five letters. The French word for fake/false is "faux," which is the same as "foe" and how some say "four." The word "flag" has four (fo) letters. Faux flag is false flag!

CONNECT DA DOTSES YA STUPIDITES!
Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Clockwork's post
18-11-2015, 05:43 PM
I always wonder if religious people actually pray when they say that they're praying for someone/something. I suspect that they don't, and just say it cause it sounds nice.
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
18-11-2015, 10:03 PM
Not to toot my own horn, but I posted a short blog about this saying that "Prayers for Paris" is what got them into this situation in the first place.

Too much praying, and not enough education and reform going around. France has been on an economic downward spiral for years, and this attack is the result of one more opportunistic grab from a group who thrives on taking advantage of the down trodden of society and giving them power, even if its only for a few hours.

We need to start helping our fellow person instead of praying to an imaginary friend and hoping that he'll take care of it.

"High moral character is not a precondition for great moral accomplishments." - Christopher Hitchens

Check out my blog here
18-11-2015, 11:22 PM

Could be.

[Image: islamic_godzilla__ramses_morales_izquierdo.jpeg]

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
19-11-2015, 04:31 PM
I say if it gives them some comfort then let them pray. I have a feeling that if a lot of people didn't have their silly religions to help cope with life then they wouldn't be able to handle it.
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
19-11-2015, 09:25 PM
(16-11-2015 08:43 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(16-11-2015 08:35 PM)Chas Wrote:  So you're saying their black flag is a false flag? Consider
"Paris" has five letters. "False" has five letters. The French word for fake/false is "faux," which is the same as "foe" and how some say "four." The word "flag" has four (fo) letters. Faux flag is false flag!

CONNECT DA DOTSES YA STUPIDITES!

#Illuminatididit
#BibleisTruth

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 1 user Likes epronovost's post
19-11-2015, 09:34 PM
(19-11-2015 04:31 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  I say if it gives them some comfort then let them pray. I have a feeling that if a lot of people didn't have their silly religions to help cope with life then they wouldn't be able to handle it.

I won't go out of my way to stop anyone if it makes them feel good. Heck I'll even be respectful and remain silent while they do their thing. But if they make a point to ask me my opinion on the subject then it's on Tongue

'Murican Canadian
19-11-2015, 09:46 PM
(18-11-2015 05:43 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  I always wonder if religious people actually pray when they say that they're praying for someone/something. I suspect that they don't, and just say it cause it sounds nice.

Me too. They say "Our thought and prayers go out to him" .... and I always think "Oh really, you get our your breviary and chant the hours of the office, and say the psalms every day ? Right.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.