Prayer Warriors

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-04-2016, 07:06 AM
Prayer Warriors
Just mostly venting because there seems to be an overwhelming increase in this shit on my Facebook page lately. But I nearly vomit every time I see this phrase "prayer warriors". These fierce warriors locked in the great battle of good versus evil.

I can't even fathom the ego of these clowns.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
03-04-2016, 07:09 AM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2016 07:32 AM by Anjele.)
RE: Prayer Warriors
Currently I am supposed to be praying for a successful knee replacement (no science involved there Dodgy ) , a carpal tunnel surgery, and an unspecified issue...not sure how I am to know what to ask for. Undecided

I just roll my eyes and move on through I did tell the person who is getting her knee replaced that all goes well.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
03-04-2016, 07:14 AM
Every time I hear about these types all I picture is this...

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 4 users Like unfogged's post
03-04-2016, 07:18 AM
One of my friends has a really good friend (sound pretty fishy Tongue ... but really) who says she's a PW. I wonder if she knows how much she gets mocked (even by her religious friends) ?

Cuz an omniscient god really needs to be reminded what it already knows what it's already gonna do. Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
03-04-2016, 07:20 AM
Yup...

Personally -- when I see somebody having a problem that needs help --- rather than pray, I whip it out and masturbate for them...........

It's just as effective is prayer --- but, at least when I'm done, I've got something to show for it.......................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 4 users Like onlinebiker's post
03-04-2016, 07:35 AM
[Image: NTi5MB3.jpg?1]

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 6 users Like Heatheness's post
03-04-2016, 07:37 AM
That's what I think about prayer warriors:

[Image: RMO0FBP.jpg?fb]

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 14 users Like Szuchow's post
03-04-2016, 07:47 AM
Why don't you unfriend them? Or unfollow?
03-04-2016, 07:52 AM
(03-04-2016 07:06 AM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Just mostly venting because there seems to be an overwhelming increase in this shit on my Facebook page lately. But I nearly vomit every time I see this phrase "prayer warriors". These fierce warriors locked in the great battle of good versus evil.

I can't even fathom the ego of these clowns.

The fans of Jesus and Allah and Yahweh all banter on about their all powerful god but don't look like they trust him to fight his own battles. What they want when they say "peace" is for the others to accept they are the top of the social pecking order, where at best the others are pets or house guests.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-04-2016, 07:53 AM
(03-04-2016 07:47 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Why don't you unfriend them? Or unfollow?

I can only answer for myself. Most of the people I have known in my life identify as Christian of one flavor or another. I don't judge them solely on their religious beliefs. They have qualities that I like. Also, I know that the pleas for prayer are not directed specifically at me but to the majority of religious people they know and are linked to on Facebook.

As I said, I roll my eyes and move on. I will send a message regarding an illness or injury. The plea for prayer is often how I find out about these things.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post