Prayer Warriors

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-04-2016, 04:45 PM
RE: Prayer Warriors
I'm in the boat. So sick of seeing all the time religious crap on Facebook. I'm thinking of every time I see one to post something about science and how it debunked religion.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2016, 05:05 PM
Another thing I've seen a lot lately is requesting "silent prayers". No information given about what to pray for or what's going on.

Also just saw someone boasting about God blessing us with a beautiful day because the weather is nice and the sun is shining, but never seen him blame that same creator for a nasty, rainy day.
03-04-2016, 05:17 PM
(03-04-2016 05:05 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Another thing I've seen a lot lately is requesting "silent prayers". No information given about what to pray for or what's going on.

Also just saw someone boasting about God blessing us with a beautiful day because the weather is nice and the sun is shining, but never seen him blame that same creator for a nasty, rainy day.

I have seen-pray, don't ask why, just pray. Facepalm

Vaguebooking and prayer begging all in one.

I suppose when I see that I could pray that I win the lottery - 'spose I need to buy a ticket so the prayer will work. Consider

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
04-04-2016, 10:19 AM
Shit in one hand, pray in the other. See which fills up first.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post