Prayer Warriors?
Somebody on my FB page posted "Calling all my prayer warriors ....."

What the fuck is a prayer warrior?

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-07-2016, 06:25 PM
RE: Prayer Warriors?
A prayer warrior is someone who is like this woman. They have meetings on Wednesdays!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post
31-07-2016, 06:40 PM
God's little soldiers. Prayer is their weapon.

I get that crap too on Facebook every now and then. Confused

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
31-07-2016, 06:41 PM
(31-07-2016 06:23 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Somebody on my FB page posted "Calling all my prayer warriors ....."

What the fuck is a prayer warrior?

This movie will explain it: Rolleyes

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
31-07-2016, 06:42 PM
Yep, seen that on facebook many times. They will pray for anyone and anything and believe that many people praying for the same thing will make it happen.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
31-07-2016, 06:43 PM
God saw you getting tired & a cure was not to be. So he put his arms around you & whispered "come to me" with tearful eyes I watched you & saw you pass away although I loved you dearly I couldn't make you stay. A golden heart stopped beating hard working hands at rest; God broke my heart to prove to me, he only.........takes the best. Put this on your status if there is someone in heaven you miss each day.

This just popped up on my Facebook page...'a cure was not to be'...sounds like God is slacking. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
31-07-2016, 08:48 PM
Only devil worshippers would be praying to change gods perfect plan for the world. Prayer is evil.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 7 users Like Rahn127's post
31-07-2016, 09:13 PM
(31-07-2016 08:48 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  Only devil worshippers would be praying to change gods perfect plan for the world. Prayer is evil.

Thanks for the laugh! Big Grin

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
31-07-2016, 09:50 PM
(31-07-2016 06:25 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  A prayer warrior is someone who is like this woman. They have meetings on Wednesdays!

[Image: c566b3856896c2e5762d94025762131639bc5231...eeb26e.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
01-08-2016, 04:54 AM
(31-07-2016 06:25 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  A prayer warrior is someone who is like this woman. They have meetings on Wednesdays!

Dork sided sounds super serial!

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition