Prayer in Government

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-05-2014, 03:44 PM
RE: Prayer in Government
You're nothing but a imbecile bitch. You should be able to see where I'm misunderstanding you, and you should take the time to go through the steps - because there is no fucking way you have the firmest grasp on reason and i am the stupid one.

I'm pretty sure I can go through the threads and find where i have obliged your ignorant pretentious shit in an effort to be more clear.

You ain't got that courtesy - you a bitch moron.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2014, 03:46 PM
The little boy throws tantrums when he doesn't get his way. Drinking Beverage

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
05-05-2014, 03:48 PM
Girly should be showing up to tell me again how that's TW's love song.

Signed,
The Bitch Moron

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
05-05-2014, 04:46 PM
(05-05-2014 03:44 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  You're nothing but a imbecile bitch. You should be able to see where I'm misunderstanding you, and you should take the time to go through the steps - because there is no fucking way you have the firmest grasp on reason and i am the stupid one.

I'm pretty sure I can go through the threads and find where i have obliged your ignorant pretentious shit in an effort to be more clear.

Go back to your subway station or bridge or wherever you're living these days.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
05-05-2014, 05:13 PM
(05-05-2014 03:44 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  You're nothing but a imbecile bitch. You should be able to see where I'm misunderstanding you, and you should take the time to go through the steps - because there is no fucking way you have the firmest grasp on reason and i am the stupid one.

My, how well you dismantle her argument. I can see your valid points there.

Common courtesy will get you much farther in this forum. And you are badly presenting yourself and lessening your argument. Where I come from this sort of behavior would not be allowed a dignified hearing.
05-05-2014, 05:41 PM
(05-05-2014 04:46 PM)Chas Wrote:  Go back to your subway station or bridge or wherever you're living these days.
Living on your dime in a $1300 apartment in a rich quiet Jewish section of Brooklyn, $200/mo food stamps, $200/mo cash, fast Internet.

Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
05-05-2014, 07:44 PM
(05-05-2014 05:41 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(05-05-2014 04:46 PM)Chas Wrote:  Go back to your subway station or bridge or wherever you're living these days.
Living on your dime in a $1300 apartment in a rich quiet Jewish section of Brooklyn, $200/mo food stamps, $200/mo cash, fast Internet.

?Tahw Syas Retcnihps? Hobo

But seriously...WFT on the Supreme Court.

[Image: SaganPortrainWide.png]
A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism. -Carl Sagan
05-05-2014, 07:57 PM
(05-05-2014 07:44 PM)LandShark Wrote:  But seriously...WFT on the Supreme Court.

Nobody around here can figure it out. What do you think would happen if the Court ruled as you would want it to rule on this??? Think the blacks would riot?