Praying Away the Gay

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-11-2012, 08:21 PM
Praying Away the Gay
(27-11-2012 07:45 PM)cufflink Wrote:  
Quote:The lawsuit alleges that some of the methods used included: telling boys to beat a pillow, the "effigy of the client's mother," with a tennis racket . . .

Tried it. Didn't work. All I got for my trouble was a ripped pillow and a blizzard of feathers. Weeping

Maybe I should've used foam rubber.

Maybe you should have used your real mother instead of an effigy. Tongue

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2012, 08:52 PM
RE: Praying Away the Gay
There aren't "levels of gay". There are just all sorts of different people. Back when I had no clue what the world was all about I used to be really annoyed by effeminate guys, and "butch girls". After I came to understand world is full of all kinds of different people, I totally changed my mind. Now I enjoy all sorts of people. Since I am perceived as "straight", people are still surprised when they find out. I am not attracted to "effeminate" guys, but no one says ya have to date 'em. I have a couple who are my really good friends. They tease me a lot, and I them. The "effeminate" thing is a stereotype. Many gays are into hyper-masculinity, and it's rather scary actually, (and stupid I think). It represents some sort of inferiority thing. If you are 100 % comfortable with yourself, you can enjoy the humor and uniqueness of everyone.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
"And you quit footing the bill for these nations that are oil rich - we're paying for some of their *squirmishes* that have been going on for centuries" - Sarah Palin
27-11-2012, 08:56 PM
Praying Away the Gay
Oh! Oh! Buckminster! Let's try an experiment. We'll get all the TTA Community together at a specific time, and we'll all say a prayer together at the same time. Since we all know God hates fags, He'll be sure to answer us when we collectively pray the gay out of you!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
27-11-2012, 08:59 PM
Is it weird that two of the Christian's favorite people on TTA are gay?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
27-11-2012, 09:03 PM
(27-11-2012 08:56 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Oh! Oh! Buckminster! Let's try an experiment. We'll get all the TTA Community together at a specific time, and we'll all say a prayer together at the same time. Since we all know God hates fags, He'll be sure to answer us when we collectively pray the gay out of you!

Go ahead. It's got a snowball's chance in hell. Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
"And you quit footing the bill for these nations that are oil rich - we're paying for some of their *squirmishes* that have been going on for centuries" - Sarah Palin
27-11-2012, 09:18 PM

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude.
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
27-11-2012, 09:39 PM
(27-11-2012 08:59 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Is it weird that two of the Christian's favorite people on TTA are gay?

No weirder than the fact that some people’s favorite person on TTA is a Christian. Wink

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
[+] 3 users Like cufflink's post
27-11-2012, 09:50 PM
(27-11-2012 08:21 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(27-11-2012 07:45 PM)cufflink Wrote:  Tried it. Didn't work. All I got for my trouble was a ripped pillow and a blizzard of feathers. Weeping

Maybe I should've used foam rubber.

Maybe you should have used your real mother instead of an effigy. Tongue

Nah, I'm not into violence against women. Perhaps a good tongue-lashing, though . . .

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
[+] 1 user Likes cufflink's post
27-11-2012, 10:34 PM
Praying Away the Gay
(27-11-2012 08:59 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Is it weird that two of the Christian's favorite people on TTA are gay?

Dude, I'm really flattered, but it turns out I'm hetero.

No homo

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
28-11-2012, 01:07 AM
(27-11-2012 10:34 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  

Dude, I'm really flattered, but it turns out I'm hetero.

No homo
Weeping

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.