Praying Away the Gay

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-11-2012, 01:19 AM
RE: Praying Away the Gay
Now I'm confused, who's gay and who's straight here? I want to know what trees to bark Huh

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2012, 03:41 AM
I'll draw up a diagram tomorrow Nach, it shall explain all.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
28-11-2012, 05:10 AM
Praying Away the Gay
If I could give myself fellatio, would that make me gay?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
28-11-2012, 10:57 AM
(28-11-2012 05:10 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  If I could give myself fellatio, would that make me gay?

Nope. As with the more accessible forms of self-satisfaction, it depends on what images your brain is conjuring up at the time.

But y'know, if you're really interested, there are exercises you can do to increase spinal flexibility. Tongue

(Unfortunately, there aren't any I know of to make extreme flexibility of the spine less necessary.)

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
28-11-2012, 11:12 AM
Praying Away the Gay
(28-11-2012 10:57 AM)cufflink Wrote:  
(28-11-2012 05:10 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  If I could give myself fellatio, would that make me gay?

Nope. As with the more accessible forms of self-satisfaction, it depends on what images your brain is conjuring up at the time.

But y'know, if you're really interested, there are exercises you can do to increase spinal flexibility. Tongue

(Unfortunately, there aren't any I know of to make extreme flexibility of the spine less necessary.)

Your post is of great comfort. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
02-12-2012, 07:20 PM
(27-11-2012 01:37 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(27-11-2012 01:32 PM)nach_in Wrote:  relatively yes, for me, effeminate guys are too gay.
Oh fuck yes!

There is certainly different levels of gay.
People like me who you'd never guess were gay unless they told you, to guys who you could kinda guess either way, to oh yeah that guy's gay, to holy fucking shit!! calm the fuck down! gay.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-12-2012, 07:31 PM

No, that would make you a canine.

Big Grin

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
[+] 1 user Likes Percepticon's post
02-12-2012, 07:34 PM
(28-11-2012 01:19 AM)nach_in Wrote:  Now I'm confused, who's gay and who's straight here? I want to know what trees to bark Huh

I'm pansexual, and I get points for trying to explain that to my 86-year-old Southern Baptist rural Indiana grandmother.

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
[+] 1 user Likes Percepticon's post
02-12-2012, 08:13 PM
Praying Away the Gay
(02-12-2012 07:34 PM)Percepticon Wrote:  
(28-11-2012 01:19 AM)nach_in Wrote:  Now I'm confused, who's gay and who's straight here? I want to know what trees to bark Huh

I'm pansexual, and I get points for trying to explain that to my 86-year-old Southern Baptist rural Indiana grandmother.

You have sex with pans? Aren't you afraid of getting burned?

~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
02-12-2012, 08:25 PM
(02-12-2012 08:13 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(02-12-2012 07:34 PM)Percepticon Wrote:  I'm pansexual, and I get points for trying to explain that to my 86-year-old Southern Baptist rural Indiana grandmother.

You have sex with pans? Aren't you afraid of getting burned?

No, silly; with Pan, the Greek god. :eyeroll: Do I hafta' 'splain *everything*...?