'Praying"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-05-2015, 12:04 AM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2015 12:16 AM by EvolutionKills.)
RE: 'Praying"
(04-05-2015 11:49 PM)Domenic Wrote:  If you have ever been on the front line in combat, you would learn..."There are no atheist in a war zone."

[Image: scaled.php?tn=0&server=706&a...;ysize=640]

Go fuck yourself. Drinking Beverage

Who has the bigger balls? The one risking his life with the belief that he'll spend an eternity in paradise when he dies, or the one risking his one and only life with the understanding that if he dies he will simply cease to exist?

Also, I'm sure our resident military forum members, such as goodwithoutgod, would love to correct you personally you ignorant fuck.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
05-05-2015, 12:07 AM
(04-05-2015 11:49 PM)Domenic Wrote:  If you have ever been on the front line in combat, you would learn..."There are no atheist in a war zone."

My own father disagrees with you, mother fucker.

Occasional TTA returner then leaverer.
[+] 3 users Like Logica Humano's post
05-05-2015, 12:09 AM
Also, this.

[Image: only-atheists-in-foxholes.png]

[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
05-05-2015, 12:11 AM
And this.

[Image: there-are-no-atheists-in-terrorist-training-camps-2.png]

[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
05-05-2015, 12:22 AM
(05-05-2015 12:04 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

[Image: scaled.php?tn=0&server=706&a...;ysize=640]

Who has the bigger balls? The one risking his life with the belief that he'll spend an eternity in paradise when he dies, or the one risking his one and only life with the understanding that if he dies he will simply cease to exist?

Also, I'm sure our resident military forum members, such as goodwithoutgod, would love to correct you personally you ignorant fuck.

The picture you posted looks like national guard...You have a pretty dirty name calling mouth. I'll bet belly to belly with a man you're just a wimp.
05-05-2015, 12:36 AM
(05-05-2015 12:22 AM)Domenic Wrote:  The picture you posted looks like national guard...You have a pretty dirty name calling mouth. I'll bet belly to belly with a man you're just a wimp.

Wow, threatening people over the internet? You must be new here fuckstick. Sure, go ahead, tell yourself you could beat me up from across the keyboard you fucking stupid cunt. Drinking Beverage

[Image: latest?cb=20110503021913]

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
05-05-2015, 12:36 AM
(05-05-2015 12:22 AM)Domenic Wrote:  The picture you posted looks like national guard...You have a pretty dirty name calling mouth. I'll bet belly to belly with a man you're just a wimp.

My father has been in the military for over 20 years and I have tagged along for almost my entire life. I have seen uniforms up close and met plenty of atheists in the military. So, again, kindly take a cactus and shove it up your ugly, wrinkly, bigoted rectum.

Occasional TTA returner then leaverer.
[+] 2 users Like Logica Humano's post
05-05-2015, 12:38 AM
(05-05-2015 12:22 AM)Domenic Wrote:  
(05-05-2015 12:04 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: scaled.php?tn=0&server=706&a...;ysize=640]

The picture you posted looks like national guard...You have a pretty dirty name calling mouth. I'll bet belly to belly with a man you're just a wimp.

Hmm. My money's on EK.

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 3 users Like Colourcraze's post
05-05-2015, 12:51 AM
(05-05-2015 12:36 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

Wow, threatening people over the internet? You must be new here fuckstick. Sure, go ahead, tell yourself you could beat me up from across the keyboard you fucking stupid cunt. Drinking Beverage

You're a jerk. You need to grow up, and get a life. The more you post, the more stupid you look. You have no respect for other people. It shows your lack of education, and upbringing. You must be a humiliation to your family. If I was an atheist, I would hide the fact just so people would not associate me to your kind.
There is a word we have for people like you in Italian..."Mareda."
05-05-2015, 02:57 AM
(05-05-2015 12:51 AM)Domenic Wrote:  
(05-05-2015 12:36 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Wow, threatening people over the internet? You must be new here fuckstick. Sure, go ahead, tell yourself you could beat me up from across the keyboard you fucking stupid cunt. Drinking Beverage

You're a jerk. You need to grow up, and get a life. The more you post, the more stupid you look. You have no respect for other people. It shows your lack of education, and upbringing. You must be a humiliation to your family. If I was an atheist, I would hide the fact just so people would not associate me to your kind.
There is a word we have for people like you in Italian..."Mareda."
You should first learn properly a language before trying to show off as a polyglot on the internet. The proper spelling is "merda". And you're an idiot.

Signed: a native Italian speaker
[+] 2 users Like DunkleSeele's post