Poll: Do you prefer pre-Fioricet KC or post-Fioricet KC?
pre-Fioricet
post-Fioricet
Neither
[Show Results]

Pre-Crisis or Post-Crisis

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-05-2014, 10:14 AM
Pre-Crisis or Post-Crisis
Some of you may have noticed a change in my behavior (due to a medication change for my headaches). I am fully aware of it. I cannot control it, though. Or, I'm not equipped or experienced enough to control it. I'm assuming that as time marches on, if I stick with the Fioricet I will learn to control my behavior and not say the first thing that comes into my head.

So here's the question: I have the option of getting more Fioricet for my headaches or sticking with the Tramadol which I have been on for years. What should I do and which do you guys prefer?

Do you prefer pre-Fioricet KC or post-Fioricet KC?

[Image: RHcn6pd.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-05-2014, 10:18 AM
RE: Pre-Crisis or Post-Crisis
(29-05-2014 10:14 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Some of you may have noticed a change in my behavior (due to a medication change for my headaches). I am fully aware of it. I cannot control it, though. Or, I'm not equipped or experienced enough to control it. I'm assuming that as time marches on, if I stick with the Fioricet I will learn to control my behavior and not say the first thing that comes into my head.

So here's the question: I have the option of getting more Fioricet for my headaches or sticking with the Tramadol which I have been on for years. What should I do and which do you guys prefer?

I prefer the real you rather than the drugged out one. With a major caveat that is I don't want you to be in horrible pain.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 7 users Like Revenant77x's post
29-05-2014, 10:37 AM
when you are at home with QC and the kids, which one makes you a happy husband, father and friend?

which one allows you to live the life you want? to go play with the kids, to take your wife out, to work and provide for your family.

pick the one that allows you to get the most happiness out of life. Because while you are here--the wife and kids, and the rest of your family and friends are what make the days great. We only get one turn on this rock.....live it with a smile, lots of laughs, and a heart full of love.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 3 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
29-05-2014, 10:41 AM
(29-05-2014 10:14 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  ...

Where is the option for disliking both of you?

Angry

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
29-05-2014, 10:43 AM
I also don't want you in pain but I'm rather fond of non-drugged out you (even though you'll eat just about anything you find on the side of the road, I guess that's just part of your charm).

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
29-05-2014, 10:45 AM
(29-05-2014 10:41 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(29-05-2014 10:14 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  ...

Where is the option for disliking both of you?

Angry

Sec. I'll add that.

[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
29-05-2014, 10:47 AM
(29-05-2014 10:43 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  I also don't want you in pain but I'm rather fond of non-drugged out you (even though you'll eat just about anything you find on the side of the road, I guess that's just part of your charm).

I have been told while I'm more entertaining, it is quite a shock and a little disconcerting.

29-05-2014, 10:48 AM
I like the KC best when he's looking for an answer to what ails him without resorting to completely fing himself up on narcotics permanently.

The Out Crowd.
29-05-2014, 10:50 AM
(29-05-2014 10:48 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I like the KC best when he's looking for an answer to what ails him without resorting to completely fing himself up on narcotics permanently.

barbiturates

29-05-2014, 10:51 AM
(29-05-2014 10:50 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(29-05-2014 10:48 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I like the KC best when he's looking for an answer to what ails him without resorting to completely fing himself up on narcotics permanently.

barbiturates

Mind altering medication.

The Out Crowd.