Preacher hit in head with baseball bat

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-05-2016, 10:11 AM
RE: Preacher hit in head with baseball bat
Him: "You deserve to be raped!"

You:"You deserve to be beaten over the head with a bat. Why don't you try raping me and we will see how that works out for you?"

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
31-05-2016, 12:02 PM
My momma bear came out last night. And I still believe that there shouldn't be this kind of stuff at our schools. It opens the door for what we saw in the video. I'm not debating on how I feel. And I so not cuddle my kids they will be the first to tell you that. I'm a huge fan of independence and for then to know how to do things for themselves. My favorite line is "use your brain" when they ask me to help with things.
But this is going beyond that as someone is coming in to their school. Just like I would have a problem with a child malester as a teacher!
Protecting our children is not cuddling it is making sure danger stays away.
So again it should be illegal to that crap within so many feet if a school. I want to know that when u sent my child to school that they are safe and no one is screaming at then telling them how evil and that they deserve to be raped. That to me us a reasonable request!
[+] 2 users Like purpledaisies's post
31-05-2016, 12:09 PM
(31-05-2016 12:02 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  My momma bear came out last night.

Well, I certainly know better than to argue with a momma bear. Big Grin

Wink

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
31-05-2016, 12:25 PM
I am too lazy to read this whole thread. I just thought I would pop in to say I think it's horrible that someone hit that guy in the head with a bat. Even worse so because he was clearly deranged. Someone could say the most vile horrific thing you have ever heard repeatedly into a megaphone and so long as they're not touching anyone no one gets to touch them either. I don't care if you feel sorry for him, but he doesn't have a victim complex, he literally is a victim. Hitting someone with a bat is assualt with a deadly weapon, I think he should press charges.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
31-05-2016, 12:26 PM
(31-05-2016 12:02 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  My momma bear came out last night. And I still believe that there shouldn't be this kind of stuff at our schools. It opens the door for what we saw in the video. I'm not debating on how I feel. And I so not cuddle my kids they will be the first to tell you that. I'm a huge fan of independence and for then to know how to do things for themselves. My favorite line is "use your brain" when they ask me to help with things.
But this is going beyond that as someone is coming in to their school. Just like I would have a problem with a child malester as a teacher!
Protecting our children is not cuddling it is making sure danger stays away.
So again it should be illegal to that crap within so many feet if a school. I want to know that when u sent my child to school that they are safe and no one is screaming at then telling them how evil and that they deserve to be raped. That to me us a reasonable request!

Completely understandable.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
31-05-2016, 12:30 PM
(30-05-2016 02:13 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  In a civil society we also have manners, a code of conduct on how to behave in public.

Shouting at teenagers across the street from their school using a bullhorn is not a very good use of your right to free speech.

Handling out pamphlets to people who would like to read them is a more civil way to behave in public.

The smack from the bat is more about modifying his public behavior than infringing on his free speech.
His right to free speech is still guaranteed, but his method will need to change.

Please say you are not serious with this bullshit? Wtf?
In a civil society we don't hit people in the head with bats. It's not some unwritten code of conduct, but it's actually illegal. Blink

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
31-05-2016, 12:33 PM
(30-05-2016 02:40 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  We should all know what people shouldn't do.
But we should all know, by now, people are gonna, regardless.

You feel like holding up a hateful sign, you might wanna pick the location for it with care.
The U.S. Constitution isn't a magic force field capable of stopping bullets. Undecided Or baseball bats.

We should all know what people shouldn't do.
But we should all know, by now, people are gonna, regardless.

You feel like wearing a low cut top and a mini skirt, you might wanna pick the location for it with care.
The U.S. Constitution isn't a magic force field capable of stopping perverts. Undecided Or rapists.

Hmmm Consider

[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
31-05-2016, 12:45 PM
I hope they didn't break the bat. Those things cost money.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
31-05-2016, 12:48 PM
(31-05-2016 12:45 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  I hope they didn't break the bat. Those things cost money.

Et tu, Mini? I suppose it's only a problem to beat some innocent non threatening person if he's black and you're a cop? Everyone else is ok?

31-05-2016, 12:54 PM
Oh, don't get me wrong. The person who did it should be arrested and convicted.

But, it is a reasonable expectation for any hate-spewing moron that not everyone in the crowd he is denouncing is going to sit back peacefully and take it. He should be happy they only had a bat and not a gun.

The right of free speech is very important.... but not every listener is Voltaire.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 2 users Like Minimalist's post