Preacher hit in head with baseball bat

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-05-2016, 07:01 PM
RE: Preacher hit in head with baseball bat
(29-05-2016 04:02 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Now my question is simple: I'm not condoning violence against anyone for free speech... but how do you think he feels about the concept of "they deserved it", now?

Was he wearing something provocative?

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Paleophyte's post
29-05-2016, 07:05 PM
While violence clearly wasn't the solution it's hard to feel much sympathy for that sorry sack of shit.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
29-05-2016, 07:08 PM
I'm surprised he wasn't sodomized with the bat. That's what would have happened in my neighborhood. "Who deserves to be raped now bitch." And it would be the women doing it.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
29-05-2016, 07:12 PM
He was hit in the wrong place on his body. A hard blow to the outer thigh would have been less dangerous and unenabled his ability to walk.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
29-05-2016, 07:49 PM
The correct response...

All the guys start kissing each other.

Fight hate with lurve!

Heart

[+] 14 users Like DLJ's post
29-05-2016, 11:17 PM
Violence puts an end to so many things. This video should have only been 30 seconds long and then someone cracks him in the head.

I was really hoping for more than just one hit.
After listening to 2 min of his crap I wanted to hit him.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
29-05-2016, 11:59 PM
Violence is not the best answer. If you must resort to force of arms to silence an opponent, what does that say about your own ideals?

If this were an atheist attacked for picketing a church because it disagreed with his (lack of) belief, the outrage here would be palpable.

It is never okay to physically attack someone for verbal expressions, in my view.
[+] 10 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
30-05-2016, 12:42 AM
Should have just started dry humping each other in front of him, make him so embarrassed and have him retreat.

The biggest hatters always seem to have secret indulges. I can almost guarantee his internet history is filled with terabytes of oiled up boy lovin'.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
30-05-2016, 02:47 AM
(29-05-2016 04:38 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  I don't agree with violence but seriously you go around saying hateful things meant to be inciteful you're asking for it.

"I don't agree with sexual assault but seriously you go around wearing slutty clothes meant to be enticing you're asking for it."

Sure sounds like victim blaming to me. Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
30-05-2016, 02:59 AM
(30-05-2016 02:47 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(29-05-2016 04:38 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  I don't agree with violence but seriously you go around saying hateful things meant to be inciteful you're asking for it.

"I don't agree with sexual assault but seriously you go around wearing slutty clothes meant to be enticing you're asking for it."

Sure sounds like victim blaming to me. Consider

Exactly. The only thing a baseball bat should answer is a pitch.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post