Preacher hit in head with baseball bat

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-05-2016, 03:23 AM
RE: Preacher hit in head with baseball bat
(30-05-2016 02:59 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(30-05-2016 02:47 AM)Vosur Wrote:  "I don't agree with sexual assault but seriously you go around wearing slutty clothes meant to be enticing you're asking for it."

Sure sounds like victim blaming to me. Consider

Exactly. The only thing a baseball bat should answer is a pitch.

Or Glen's head if it's wrapped in razor wire and is called Lucille

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
30-05-2016, 04:57 AM
(30-05-2016 02:47 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(29-05-2016 04:38 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  I don't agree with violence but seriously you go around saying hateful things meant to be inciteful you're asking for it.

"I don't agree with sexual assault but seriously you go around wearing slutty clothes meant to be enticing you're asking for it."

Sure sounds like victim blaming to me. Consider

There are similarities but the cases aren't identical. Unlike the rape victims, this fellow was advocating the violence that he was inevitably the victim of. He was wearing an extremely provocative sign and he wasn't simply asking for it, he was promoting it. He simply never expected to be the recipient of the hatred that he was advocating for. He was held down to his own standards, which sadly means that some fool stooped to his level.

I think that EvolutionKills has the beginnings of a good solution. The stuents should have printed out signs of their own, replete with the best man-man action the internet can provide. That and jazz hands.

I am wondering about the authenticity of the video. Is there independant conirfmation? You don't see the hit or the sign. If it's staged it's exceptional since I doubt that these zealots could act worth a damn and the emotions seemed genuine but never under-estimate the dishonesty of the fervent believer.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
30-05-2016, 05:13 AM
The batter should have done a secondary with the bat -- and used it as a dildo.....

Ya know the preacher man was just asking for it.........

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
30-05-2016, 05:44 AM
Dont tell me he didnt know what he was doing.
Arent x-ians watching hollywood blockbusters in the US?

While i dont think a hit with a baseball bat was necessary, i wouldnt mind if he had been slapped in his fucking face...several times. Being slapped once in a while helps to stay in touch with reality Smile

[Image: bruce_willis_hate.jpg]

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
30-05-2016, 06:06 AM
(30-05-2016 04:57 AM)Paleophyte Wrote:  There are similarities but the cases aren't identical. Unlike the rape victims, this fellow was advocating the violence that he was inevitably the victim of. He was wearing an extremely provocative sign and he wasn't simply asking for it, he was promoting it. He simply never expected to be the recipient of the hatred that he was advocating for. He was held down to his own standards, which sadly means that some fool stooped to his level.
Those are some grade A mental gymnastics you've there. Violence is never warranted in response to someone using their constitutional right to free speech.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
30-05-2016, 06:07 AM
The dangers of playing catcher

Why must I be Ladd? via da Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
30-05-2016, 06:16 AM
The bloke is obviously delusional and/or mentally disturbed in some way. To stand in a public place and blatantly broadcast racist and homophobic opinions through a loud-hailer would in all likelihood in Australia result in a police arrest on the grounds of vilification, disturbing the peace, or inciting violence. I can't believe that nobody—especially one of the waiting parents—didn't call 999, considering he was ranting for such a lengthy period. Or is that sort of public behaviour acceptable in America?

He was lucky someone didn't air-condition his gut with a 9mm.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
30-05-2016, 07:07 AM
I don't understand. He was stating what the bible says. Where is the problem?

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
30-05-2016, 09:40 AM
I have to wonder if the mindset is like this ...

"I preach the holy word. Only evil people will attack me and want me to stop. I found a large group of people who want me to stop. It's my duty to keep preaching to all these sinners and should I be attacked, I will be closer to jesus. If I annoy them each and every day, someone is bound to attack me. I hope today is the day."

BAM !!!!

"Awww fuck that hurt."

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 2 users Like Rahn127's post
30-05-2016, 10:02 AM
(30-05-2016 06:16 AM)SYZ Wrote:  The bloke is obviously delusional and/or mentally disturbed in some way. To stand in a public place and blatantly broadcast racist and homophobic opinions through a loud-hailer would in all likelihood in Australia result in a police arrest on the grounds of vilification, disturbing the peace, or inciting violence. I can't believe that nobody—especially one of the waiting parents—didn't call 999, considering he was ranting for such a lengthy period. Or is that sort of public behaviour acceptable in America?

He was lucky someone didn't air-condition his gut with a 9mm.

It's not that it's acceptable, it's that it's allowed. You're free to be an asshole here.

That said, his use of the megaphone could be the basis for a DtP charge, unless he has a permit for his demonstration.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post