Preacher man had to run his mouth

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-04-2015, 09:08 PM
RE: Preacher man had to run his mouth
No surge for me thanks, but if you have any spare strippers hanging around, I'll take a few of those.

I'm hoping my simple words stuck with him all day.

If he repeats the story to others, all the better.

It's all of you that really give me the courage to speak out. Knowing that all of you exist helps me to know that I'm not alone in having a sane mind in a crazy world of people like him.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Rahn127's post
26-04-2015, 09:26 PM
(26-04-2015 09:08 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  No surge for me thanks, but if you have any spare strippers hanging around, I'll take a few of those.

I'm hoping my simple words stuck with him all day.

If he repeats the story to others, all the better.

It's all of you that really give me the courage to speak out. Knowing that all of you exist helps me to know that I'm not alone in having a sane mind in a crazy world of people like him.

Still pretty fucking cool though! Thumbsup
26-04-2015, 10:47 PM
Totally. All the thirsting for Surge aside, that was a pretty awesome move. Wish I had the nerve to say something like that.

Only thing I did today was tell a man trying to hand me a religious book that I was deaf and couldn't hear him. Rolleyes

We are eternal beings. Endings are not in our destiny.
27-04-2015, 05:38 AM
I don't think the brain washing hurts so much.....

It's the tumble drying that shrinks it.....

And some people have been on high heat/cotton cycle for waaaayy too long...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
27-04-2015, 09:04 AM
SURGE! Surge is what ultimately led to my giving up soft drinks. I was drinking about 6-8 a day. I would code all day, play Everquest/WOW all night, and then sleep about 3 hours before starting over again. I was not a fun person to be around.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 2 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
27-04-2015, 04:51 PM
It's good to see that with all the horrible crap happening around the world today, that homosexuality is still high on the theist hit-list. Laugh out load

"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too"? - Douglas Adams Bechased
[+] 1 user Likes LostLegend's post