Predict the election results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-09-2016, 03:58 PM
Predict the election results
Here is everyones chance to go on the record and say who you think will win. Not who you want to win. Who you really think will win.

I predict Trump wins. Here is why.

Clinton is outspending Trump 5 to 1 on ads. All of that money isn't doing anything. Her lead evaporated. Polls are close nationally (within the margin of error) and the swing states are trending towards Trump. The election is 6 weeks away and Clinton can't pull away.

I think it comes down to turnout. I see Trump supporters as highly motivated. There is no Hillary enthusiasm. If the polls stay close he wins. Just like the mid terms, I think democrats have better things to do. Too many stay home. Especially the younger voters. Hillary won't hit the numbers Obama did, and Trump has very motivated supporters.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-09-2016, 04:10 PM
RE: Predict the election results
Regardless of which lizard wins ---

We lose.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
27-09-2016, 04:18 PM
Santorum.

#sigh
27-09-2016, 04:42 PM
I predict Clinton will win, because I can't believe there are enough people in this country who are stupid enough to think Trump is remotely qualified to be President. Clinton isn't perfect, but she is at least qualified.

If I'm wrong, and there are that many stupid people, then we are already fucked no matter who wins. If Trump wins, the fact that he won will not bother me nearly as much as the corollary: that we as a nation were stupid enough to elect him.
[+] 9 users Like Grasshopper's post
27-09-2016, 04:47 PM
(27-09-2016 04:42 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I predict Clinton will win, because I can't believe there are enough people in this country who are stupid enough to think Trump is remotely qualified to be President. Clinton isn't perfect, but she is at least qualified.

If I'm wrong, and there are that many stupid people, then we are already fucked no matter who wins. If Trump wins, the fact that he won will not bother me nearly as much as the corollary: that we as a nation were stupid enough to elect him.

Never underestimate stupidity...it's insidious.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
27-09-2016, 05:37 PM
I predict America will lose.
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
27-09-2016, 05:40 PM
http://www.ndtv.com/world-news/trump-is-...ly-1466385

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
27-09-2016, 06:51 PM
I predict if hilary wins it's more of the same

I predict if trump wins sumed up

[Image: giphy.gif]
27-09-2016, 06:55 PM
She's going to win and pretty much with the same results Obama best Romney. The demographics are against a Republican winning a national election. He's going to do worse than Romney with minorities and women. For Trump to win, he will need to get the vote of just about every white male in the swing states, and educated white males are most likely going to split between them.

The wildcard in all this are the 2 3rd party candidates and the fact that people hate her. If the Republicans ran anyone but Fuckface von Clownstick, I think she loses. But, he's so horrible he offsets her negatives.

I can't really guess at the Johnson/Stein impact but without them she's a lock. I'm assuming that their impact is negligible but who knows.

Btw, the Republicans are trending to lose the senate. So, that gives you a really good idea on how people feel.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 2 users Like BnW's post
27-09-2016, 07:33 PM
Thing about elections in the US, as in Canada, is that winning the popular vote doesn't necessarily mean you win the election.

The city of Toronto & the province of Quebec elect Prime Ministers in Canada, and yes Trump can win, just like Prime Minister Selfie won up here, cause people don't vote on evidence or policy, they vote on what they want to believe is true. Facepalm

Having said that, here is my US election prediction:

[Image: kvEkG.png]

You can have fun making your own electoral map here and post your prediction:

270 to win

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 1 user Likes unsapien's post