Predict the election results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-09-2016, 08:04 PM
RE: Predict the election results
(27-09-2016 07:33 PM)unsapien Wrote:  Thing about elections in the US, as in Canada, is that winning the popular vote doesn't necessarily mean you win the election.

The city of Toronto & the province of Quebec elect Prime Ministers in Canada, and yes Trump can win, just like Prime Minister Selfie won up here, cause people don't vote on evidence or policy, they vote on what they want to believe is true. Facepalm

Having said that, here is my US election prediction:

[Image: kvEkG.png]

You can have fun making your own electoral map here and post your prediction:

270 to win

Looking at that map its very clear that Trump is going to have a difficult time. Even if he adds Colorado and Ohio she still hits 270. Not sure what else he can add. Maybe Nevada? New Mexico? Virginia? Pennsylvania?

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-09-2016, 08:11 PM
I have two predictions:
[Image: e9de1y.jpg]
[Image: 28hg420.jpg]

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
27-09-2016, 08:20 PM (This post was last modified: 28-09-2016 04:37 AM by DLJ.)
(27-09-2016 03:58 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  ...
Who do you really think will win.

Long term... China!

Yes

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
27-09-2016, 08:23 PM
Clinton will win and in 2020 the republicunts will have to dig even deeper to find someone crazy enough to pick up the flag of racism. Maybe Glenn Beck?

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
27-09-2016, 08:25 PM
[Image: 293d20o.jpg]

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
28-09-2016, 03:42 AM
(27-09-2016 08:04 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Looking at that map its very clear that Trump is going to have a difficult time. Even if he adds Colorado and Ohio she still hits 270. Not sure what else he can add. Maybe Nevada? New Mexico? Virginia? Pennsylvania?

He almost can't win. He will have to win several states that Romney lost. One is plausible. Two is possible. He needs three or four. It's not going to happen. The demographics work against him, and Republicans in general. It's nearly impossible for them to win a national election. This has been my point to you for months.

The 3rd parties make this interesting but my sense is Johnson is going to pull far more traditional republican voters and Stein will have very little impact at all.

The Republicans should be focusing on the House and Senate because the presidency is basically lost to them. They also need to ditch their current strategy of "fuck everyone but straight white males" or it will continue to get worse for them.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
28-09-2016, 05:53 AM
As long as the majority party in the Senate is not the same as the party of the President, disaster is averted.

This is the only way that reasonable Supreme Court justices can be chosen at this time.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-09-2016, 06:03 AM
I predict that if Trump wins then it will be because of a last minute Reichstag fire event / 911 terrorist attack allowed to happen that makes the merkins go ultra nationalistic and indignant that some other country doesn't recognise their superiority.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
28-09-2016, 07:14 AM
(28-09-2016 05:53 AM)Chas Wrote:  As long as the majority party in the Senate is not the same as the party of the President, disaster is averted.

This is the only way that reasonable Supreme Court justices can be chosen at this time.

I'm not so sure about that. There's a reasonable chance that they might be the same (Democrat) after this election, but let's say Clinton wins the Presidency and the Republicans retain both houses of Congress. What's to stop them from doing the same thing they've been doing with Obama, and simply refusing to approve anyone that she nominates? Our Supreme Court is in danger of fading away altogether because it's becoming impossible for the President to nominate anyone that Congress will approve. I get the impression that the Republicans would rather see that happen than to be seen agreeing (gasp!) with a Democratic President.
28-09-2016, 07:45 AM
(28-09-2016 07:14 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Our Supreme Court is in danger of fading away altogether because it's becoming impossible for the President to nominate anyone that Congress will approve. I get the impression that the Republicans would rather see that happen than to be seen agreeing (gasp!) with a Democratic President.

I'll have to look it up but I think the right has been burned by more 4-4 rulings which means the lower court's ruling stands than the left.

#sigh