Predict the exact time the election will be called tonight

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-11-2012, 11:45 PM
RE: Predict the exact time the election will be called tonight
(06-11-2012 11:10 PM)ddrew Wrote:  I'll drink to all this later .. gotta be off to work.. damn graveyards....

I think we should work with each other so as not to hurt each other. You're bigger, I'm stronger, It's a draw. Hug

Breathing - it's more art than science.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2012, 01:01 AM
According to this site,
http://www.bing.com/elections

Obama won in a electoral vote landslide, like 50% atm. However, he is actually losing in popular vote!
07-11-2012, 03:01 AM
Nope, he's winning both now.
Winning popular vote by 2million.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
07-11-2012, 04:22 AM
(06-11-2012 06:22 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Tomorrow you're gonna wake up feeling wide awake, and fully alert.

You will stretch, scratch your nuts, get up to go take the morning poop. On the way to the john your eyes will casually pass by a clock. Maybe digital, maybe not. Either way the time on the clock will read 6:66 and it will hold your gaze.

Wait, you will tell yourself, that time doesn't exist. So you'll rub your eyes. Look again. It's 6:66. You'll check another time piece, whether it's a clock on the wall, your phone, or a watch on your wrist. The time will still read 6:66 and it won't budge.

Thinking yourself insane, you hope to reassure yourself of your sanity by turning on the television to see that this is a world wide event. So click goes the remote, and the television springs to life. On the tv you will see a flashing 6:66 and hear the screams of virgins dying. You're mad, you must be. Panic overcomes you and you fall to your knees, hands in your face muffling your sobs and occasional insane screams.

Suddenly you hear "Romney wins, Romney wins" blaring out of a loudspeaker somewhere outside. You jump to your feet, and run to the window. Before you know you've done it the curtains are flung open and you see a huge skin covered van with romneys face painted on the side in blood. Behind the van is a procession of soldiers, all carrying military issue machine guns, only they appear to be wearing magic underwear instead of army uniforms.

After the van blares out a few more Romney wins messages, it tells the citizens to step out of their houses and reveal their underwear immediately or risk being executed. You watch as some actually do so. None are wearing magic underpants, and they are promptly shit dead. The message continues, only no one else steps out. Well there is one guy, and he's wearing the underwear. A soldier approaches him and hands him an automatic weapon. He joins the line up.

Other soldiers start shooting fire at all the other houses. The ones without flame throwers use some sort of molotov cocktail. You fall to your knees again, crying once more, while you hear screams all around you and feel the fire getting closer.

Ok, I swear I'm not making this up...

I'm in a hotel room in KL. Last night they were showing The Omen (remake) and now they are showing I Am Number Four (I've not seen it before but isn't it about alien gods in magic underwear?).

If you want to know an external reaction...

At lunchtime (my lunchtime was around 5 hours ago) I gave the class (Malaysians) an update that CNN were predicting a narrow Obama win.
Reaction: "Thank fuck for that."

I guess they like Obama cos he's an Indonesian muslim, right?

07-11-2012, 06:33 AM
question: How is that all other states can get their votes in on time, but Florida is STILL counting??

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
07-11-2012, 06:44 AM
(07-11-2012 06:33 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  question: How is that all other states can get their votes in on time, but Florida is STILL counting??

You misunderstand the situation.

Florida have already counted a few times but so far it keeps coming out as a Democrat majority so they have to keep re-counting until they get it right.

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
07-11-2012, 08:22 AM
Re: Predict the exact time the election will be called tonight
That's all because Joe Scarborough doesn't want to grow a mustache.

Fox news called it at 11:15ET.. Price is right rules, I win!!

"Love is hot, Truth is molten!"
07-11-2012, 09:14 AM
(07-11-2012 08:22 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  That's all because Joe Scarborough doesn't want to grow a mustache.

Fox news called it at 11:15ET.. Price is right rules, I win!!
oh yeah? you think so eh? .... well I was already announced the winner... and if ya don't like it... DRINKING CONTEST!

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
07-11-2012, 12:23 PM
(06-11-2012 06:22 PM)lucradis Wrote:  None are wearing magic underpants, and they are promptly shit dead.

That's a new trick. I wonder if we can teach that to the marines? I can see it now, the new Marines recruiting campaign, now they want big fat guys, you know, like those huge guys outside the Green Bay Packers games grilling sausages from their tailgates on football Sundays. You know the guys I mean; they're bigger than any of the players on the team. Slap those guys in some big-n-tall BDUs with a little butt flap (like longjohn underwear), feed them an endless stream of sausage, chili fries, sloppy joes, pizza, tacos, bratwurst, and Kaopectate, and turn them lose on the Taliban.

It would sure save on ammo...

Probably against the Geneva Convention.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New Zealand politics, who's pumped for this years election? earmuffs 69 660 26-06-2014 12:10 AM
Last Post: earmuffs
  Decision Time: Britain Must Choose Now If It Will Stay in Europe The Germans are coming 16 301 13-06-2014 09:01 AM
Last Post: bemore
  The State of the Union speech tonight ... Chas 35 689 12-02-2014 05:06 PM
Last Post: Alla
  Can Mathematical models predict the economy? I and I 41 1,551 15-10-2013 05:42 PM
Last Post: black_squirrel
  Comfort women being sent to service so called radical muslims in Syria. I and I 12 444 08-10-2013 03:56 PM
Last Post: Filox
  Australian Federal Election 2013 Hafnof 1 135 28-08-2013 05:39 PM
Last Post: bemore
  What to do if the losing side of the election doesn't want to play ball. I and I 1 320 17-04-2013 02:04 PM
Last Post: earmuffs