Prejudice Unrecognized

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-12-2014, 10:08 AM
RE: Prejudice Unrecognized
Ye gods, I thought this was gonna be a hectic thread about how we all have these inbuilt prejudices and sometimes we just need to see things from a different point of view and Kumbaya My Lord (which I *have* sung, *unironically* Weeping )...

Turns out it's grumpiness about people who grouch at other people for necroposting... ... ehehehe... I've done that Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
20-12-2014, 10:30 AM
It doesn't matter. Computers and the internet are just passing fads that probably won't be with us much longer. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Black Eagle's post
20-12-2014, 11:34 AM
I think it's idiotic to lambaste anyone for posting on a thread that has meaning to them no matter how old it is, it reeks of censorship.

There are epic discourses that beg to be re-read.

Having said that I can't believe we're still talking about this, ffs this thing is like, like hours old already. Goodevil

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
20-12-2014, 12:16 PM (This post was last modified: 20-12-2014 12:21 PM by GirlyMan.)
What nonsense are we quibbling about today. Necroposting vs. starting a new thread on the same topic? We have no policy on either nor should we. It's the poster's call.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post