Preparing for the visit and road trip!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-05-2012, 09:32 PM
Preparing for the visit and road trip!
Since I am finally free of the demon that is Algebra, I have been cleaning, organizing, throwing things out and getting ready for this weekend.

My middle daughter is flying in from SC on Friday night with her five year old daughter and 7 month old son (who I haven't met yet). Both of my daughters, but this one especially, are chaos incarnate. Miss Middle Child is loud, crude, messy, a bit of a hypochondriac, and has always been the one hardest for me to get along with.

The plan is for them to stay with other daughter but that's just two miles away. At least there will be some peace. My older dogs aren't fans of children and the pup isn't 100% trained, stir in two kids and a very loud adult and insanity is sure to reign.

Then comes the drive from TX to SC...Miss Middle, two kids, and me...OY! Why the hell did I sign up for that? I will stay there about three days and fly back home. If she and I can make it through a week together we can certainly say we have accomplished something new.

Tomorrow for me is window and dog washing...how fun is that? I'd rather have a job to go to.

I may have to start drinking!

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2012, 09:53 PM
RE: Preparing for the visit and road trip!
(08-05-2012 09:32 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Since I am finally free of the demon that is Algebra, I have been cleaning, organizing, throwing things out and getting ready for this weekend.

My middle daughter is flying in from SC on Friday night with her five year old daughter and 7 month old son (who I haven't met yet). Both of my daughters, but this one especially, are chaos incarnate. Miss Middle Child is loud, crude, messy, a bit of a hypochondriac, and has always been the one hardest for me to get along with.

The plan is for them to stay with other daughter but that's just two miles away. At least there will be some peace. My older dogs aren't fans of children and the pup isn't 100% trained, stir in two kids and a very loud adult and insanity is sure to reign.

Then comes the drive from TX to SC...Miss Middle, two kids, and me...OY! Why the hell did I sign up for that? I will stay there about three days and fly back home. If she and I can make it through a week together we can certainly say we have accomplished something new.

Tomorrow for me is window and dog washing...how fun is that? I'd rather have a job to go to.

Don't start drinking Angie......Iv'e just stopped again after a short term major depressive episode.
Actually you seem pretty well adjusted to me............welll by some standards Wink
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
09-05-2012, 12:25 AM
RE: Preparing for the visit and road trip!
(08-05-2012 09:32 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Since I am finally free of the demon that is Algebra, I have been cleaning, organizing, throwing things out and getting ready for this weekend.

I'm looking forward to reading the posts of the aftermath! Ohmy Big Grin

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)