President Donald Trump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-01-2017, 12:17 PM
President Donald Trump
The best day of my adult life, with the exception of my wedding day and birth of children, that's for sure. I remember my father's reaction to Ronald Reagan's reelection, and now I understand why.

Trump's speech was masterful. "When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice...whether we are black or brown or white, we all bleed the same red blood of patriots."

Truly a great day.

We will make America great again.

Gone is the failed Hussein Obama and his failed policies, his legacy destroyed. Good riddance.

My 2 year old can wake up tomorrow in a better country than he was born into. With republicans in control over the majority of the country.

How lucky we are to be living through this.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
20-01-2017, 12:25 PM
RE: President Donald Trump
Anyone know how to sign up for manned missions to Mars (better yet, Pluto)? I don't really care if it's a one way trip, just give me a bunch of potatoes.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 1 user Likes Loom's post
20-01-2017, 12:29 PM
Yawn. Slow news day.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
20-01-2017, 12:33 PM
Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose.
[+] 4 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
20-01-2017, 12:44 PM
LDH, a serious question. If President Trump gave you a gun, and told you to shoot someone from this forum, would you do it? And if so, would you happily do it?

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-01-2017, 12:49 PM
(20-01-2017 12:17 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  The best day of my adult life, with the exception of my wedding day and birth of children, that's for sure. I remember my father's reaction to Ronald Reagan's reelection, and now I understand why.

You must have a REALLY boring / bad life, then.
Reagan - bitched the whole time about a "balanced budge", yet NEVER ONCE proposed one. LMAO He would be appalled if he were to see Republicans embracing someone who is not a real Republican.

Quote:Trump's speech was masterful. "When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice...whether we are black or brown or white, we all bleed the same red blood of patriots."

Fucking hypocrite. He and his father were twice convicted for discrimination in their massive rental business in NYC. They put "C" on the apps of colored people, and told them they had no openings.

Quote:We will make America great again.

You can't even say what that means. No one is ever going to reverse globalization.

Quote:Gone is the failed Hussein Obama and his failed policies, his legacy destroyed. Good riddance.

Dream on. He's "gone" nowhere. His legacy was rebuilding the economy your fool party members destroyed.

He and the fucking moron he nominated for the Department of Energy didn't even have anyone in place, or a plan to protect the nuclear stockpiles last night. It's actually a FAR less safe place than it was yesterday, delusional one.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
20-01-2017, 12:51 PM
I never thought this day would ever happen. I won't have to worry about putting gas in my car. I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage! If I help him, he is gonna help me!

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
20-01-2017, 01:09 PM
(20-01-2017 12:51 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I never thought this day would ever happen. I won't have to worry about putting gas in my car. I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage! If I help him, he is gonna help me!

Sure he is. Trump helps (or *says* he does) a lot of people, but doesn't actually *do* it until someone asks him for the records (Vets contributions). You go right ahead and trust this fool. Just like he helped all those contractors he promised to pay. You just keep telling yourself that.

Fucking idiot had a bigot give his inaugural sermon.
http://www.salon.com/2017/01/20/donald-t...-preacher/

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
20-01-2017, 01:10 PM
U be poe'in wit us right now LDH?
I'm not sayin' U fo' sho' a poe. I'm jus gettin some slight poe'in vibes from u man, ya feel me?

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 2 users Like cactus's post
20-01-2017, 01:12 PM
(20-01-2017 12:17 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  The best day of my adult life, with the exception of my wedding day and birth of children, that's for sure.

So... not really your best day?