President Donald Trump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-01-2017, 07:06 PM (This post was last modified: 21-01-2017 07:16 PM by cactus.)
RE: President Donald Trump
(21-01-2017 06:13 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPA5vdf0...u.be&t=279

Wow, you guys, you guys wow, more people took public transit than they did on Obama's inauguration day, MORE! andandand also, also you guys, the people clapped for 5 whole minutes. Not 4, not 3. FIVE! Whoah, that's super important. Listen to me assertively state my argument from majority, Trump's inauguration was huge. HUUUUUUGE Hobo

Oh nice, he said wants Trump to be held accountable. Where's the part where he talked about how Trump told literally the most ridiculous lie about climate science that anyone has ever heard during his campaign?.........
Maybe I missed it, I'll watch again.......
Crickets
nope, I'm still missing it, huh

"We're gonna hold the press accountable." I think he forgot to read a line from his prompter. Rolleyes
"...only when it benefits us" There you go, FTFY.

Speaking of which...
Hey, LDH, how do you feel about Trump's statement:
Quote:The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive.
Would you say that this was a respectable statement for him to make?

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-01-2017, 07:17 PM
(21-01-2017 06:54 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
Just wow, Clownshoes von Fuckface.

It was probably the wife's idea. First the speech, now the cake...

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
21-01-2017, 07:38 PM
(21-01-2017 05:23 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(21-01-2017 02:08 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Trump Team Announces Massive Cuts: Plans to privatize Corporation for Public Broadcasting, eliminates National Endowment for the Arts and National Endowment for the Humanities.

As well as massive cuts to Energy, Transportation, Commerce, Justice, and State.

How petty and immature. It is pure spite and venom that has, for all practical purpose, no effect on the budget.

Agreed. He's behaving just as petulantly as expected.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-01-2017, 07:51 PM
(21-01-2017 07:17 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(21-01-2017 06:54 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
Just wow, Clownshoes von Fuckface.

It was probably the wife's idea. First the speech, now the cake...

Laugh out load
21-01-2017, 08:43 PM
(21-01-2017 07:06 PM)cactus Wrote:  
(21-01-2017 06:13 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPA5vdf0...u.be&t=279

Wow, you guys, you guys wow, more people took public transit than they did on Obama's inauguration day, MORE! andandand also, also you guys, the people clapped for 5 whole minutes. Not 4, not 3. FIVE! Whoah, that's super important. Listen to me assertively state my argument from majority, Trump's inauguration was huge. HUUUUUUGE Hobo

Oh nice, he said wants Trump to be held accountable. Where's the part where he talked about how Trump told literally the most ridiculous lie about climate science that anyone has ever heard during his campaign?.........
Crickets

"We're gonna hold the press accountable." I think he forgot to read a line from his prompter. Rolleyes

Speaking of which...
Quote:The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive.

Not a good day for Dumpy.
First he goes and tells lies to the CIA, and pisses them off.
Then he makes Spicer go down to the press briefing and tell more lies which were SO easily debunked. (The transit numbers were easily checked, the Secret Service said there were no magnetometers, the bullshit about the lawn coverings was easily debunked, and IF the nonsense about people waiting and not being able to get in, it would have been visible on multiple shots). Prez Tweeterbuns is gonna have to do better than this.
Way to govern, Dumpy.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
21-01-2017, 09:27 PM (This post was last modified: 21-01-2017 09:31 PM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
(21-01-2017 08:43 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(21-01-2017 07:06 PM)cactus Wrote:  Wow, you guys, you guys wow, more people took public transit than they did on Obama's inauguration day, MORE! andandand also, also you guys, the people clapped for 5 whole minutes. Not 4, not 3. FIVE! Whoah, that's super important. Listen to me assertively state my argument from majority, Trump's inauguration was huge. HUUUUUUGE Hobo

Crickets

Speaking of which...

Not a good day for Dumpy.
First he goes and tells lies to the CIA, and pisses them off.
Then he makes Spicer go down to the press briefing and tell more lies which were SO easily debunked. (The transit numbers were easily checked, the Secret Service said there were no magnetometers, the bullshit about the lawn coverings was easily debunked, and IF the nonsense about people waiting and not being able to get in, it would have been visible on multiple shots). Prez Tweeterbuns is gonna have to do better than this.
Way to govern, Dumpy.

Sean Spicer is an idiot. His "press briefing" today was a joke and an embarrassment. I knew as soon as I heard the numbers that he was comparing the all day transit numbers for Trump with the 11am number for Obama because I had read the number for Obama's inauguration in an earlier article. I don't know if he did this deliberately or if he was mistaken. But I will say that the picture floating around with the mall sparsely populated was taken very early in the proceedings. I have seen other photos that show it pretty full during the time Trump was being sworn in. Could be most people wanted to be there around noon when the actual ceremony was conducted and not attend the prior activities leading up to the swearing in.

But not sure what you're talking about the CIA being pissed off? I read some former director got all butt hurt, but I watched some video of the CIA meeting and they were applauding him multiple times, with a full on clap fest when he slammed the media. And the applauded heavily when he asked them if they liked his inauguration speech.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
21-01-2017, 09:47 PM
(21-01-2017 09:27 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I don't know if he did this deliberately or if he was mistaken.

You can't be serious.
He was TOLD to go lie, and obviously he lied deliberately, about multiple things. Spicer would never go to briefing #1 on his own. Nice try.
You STILL buy the snake oil.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/21/politics/t...ehind-you/

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
21-01-2017, 09:55 PM (This post was last modified: 21-01-2017 10:01 PM by pablo.)
I think it's sad as hell that the president and his press secretary feel the need to tell everyone how liked he is.
Pathetic narcissistic little baby.
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
21-01-2017, 10:07 PM
(21-01-2017 09:55 PM)pablo Wrote:  I think it's sad as hell that the president and his press secretary feel the need to tell everyone how liked he is.
Pathetic narcissistic little baby.

4 years of this whining.

[Image: trump-le-thin-skin-found-his-new-name-7109797.png]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 7 users Like Full Circle's post
21-01-2017, 10:10 PM (This post was last modified: 21-01-2017 10:13 PM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
(21-01-2017 09:47 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(21-01-2017 09:27 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I don't know if he did this deliberately or if he was mistaken.

You can't be serious.
He was TOLD to go lie, and obviously he lied deliberately, about multiple things. Spicer would never go to briefing #1 on his own. Nice try.
You STILL buy the snake oil.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/21/politics/t...ehind-you/

I wasn't attacking your post. I even said his press briefing was an embarrassment.

As for the CNN article, I just shrug my shoulders. I'm sure a few people in attendance don't like Trump, so if a couple CIA agents "felt uncomfortable" I wouldn't be surprised at all. But I can tell you from experience of working as a CID investigator that worked in the same office with NCIS and have met and known many FBI and CIA agents, federal agents aren't the type to be anti republican. I don't know a single one that has anything good to say about Barack Obama. I'd say 99% of every CIA, FBI, NCIS or Border Patrol agent I've known hate Obama with a passion. The ones I'm still in contact with are Trump supporters. John Brennan is a known Trump hater. The fact that he was "disgusted" by Trump's meeting with the CIA is of no surprise.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]