President Donald Trump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-01-2017, 12:16 PM
RE: President Donald Trump
(22-01-2017 12:07 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(22-01-2017 11:48 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Based on his behavior here is a list of things LDH probably is not.
Aged39+
Married with a family
In any form of law enforcement or security work.

And things he probably is
Aged 14 -20
Living at home in moms basement
Deliberately trolling and poeing
A loner
Was and / or is bullied
Was and / or is a bully
Socially isolated and desperate for attention.

I have nothing to prove to you.

My vast political, law enforcement and military knowledge and superior election predictions are all you need to concern yourself with.

Laugh out load Hahahaha That's a real knee slapper.

[Image: nerd2.JPG]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
22-01-2017, 12:20 PM
(22-01-2017 10:08 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(21-01-2017 05:01 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  George F. Will, a Republican if ever there was one, on Dumpy's speech :
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post...52aa4a51d9
But he's an atheist so he's not a "true" republican... those are too rare so they say, you can only find them here.

Wow. I didn't know that about Will ! Interesting.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
22-01-2017, 12:24 PM
Crowd size does not matter. This whole discussion nothing more than a diversion tactic.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
22-01-2017, 12:24 PM
(22-01-2017 12:20 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(22-01-2017 10:08 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  But he's an atheist so he's not a "true" republican... those are too rare so they say, you can only find them here.

Yup. He came out as an atheist about 10 years ago and the religious right, who previously had found him to be an honest, wonderful guy, suddenly claimed he was of the devil and a lying, evil person. Funny how that happens. Dodgy

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
22-01-2017, 12:25 PM
(22-01-2017 12:07 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I have nothing to prove to you.

My vast political, law enforcement and military knowledge and superior election predictions are all you need to concern yourself with.

People who use the word "vast" in describing themselves,
are vastly *short* on something.
Consider

Did he predict that Dumpy would lose the popular vote ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
22-01-2017, 12:30 PM
I don't care, you are a troll Poe
22-01-2017, 12:36 PM
(20-01-2017 12:17 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  The best day of my adult life, with the exception of my wedding day and birth of children, that's for sure. I remember my father's reaction to Ronald Reagan's reelection, and now I understand why.

Trump's speech was masterful. "When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice...whether we are black or brown or white, we all bleed the same red blood of patriots."

Truly a great day.

We will make America great again.

Gone is the failed Hussein Obama and his failed policies, his legacy destroyed. Good riddance.

My 2 year old can wake up tomorrow in a better country than he was born into. With republicans in control over the majority of the country.

How lucky we are to be living through this.

I agree with you.
Just joined this forum recently and I take it we are in the minority here. Sounds to me like most atheists are liberals? That's too bad. I guess I better stay away from political posts on here . Trump is the very first President that I voted for in the primary and approve of. America first!
( I am really sort of a Libertarian, but dislike the liberal/leftist ideology of this country far more than I dislike the right wing conservatives)
22-01-2017, 12:39 PM
(22-01-2017 12:36 PM)annie123 Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 12:17 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  The best day of my adult life, with the exception of my wedding day and birth of children, that's for sure. I remember my father's reaction to Ronald Reagan's reelection, and now I understand why.

Trump's speech was masterful. "When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice...whether we are black or brown or white, we all bleed the same red blood of patriots."

Truly a great day.

We will make America great again.

Gone is the failed Hussein Obama and his failed policies, his legacy destroyed. Good riddance.

My 2 year old can wake up tomorrow in a better country than he was born into. With republicans in control over the majority of the country.

How lucky we are to be living through this.

I agree with you.
Just joined this forum recently and I take it we are in the minority here. Sounds to me like most atheists are liberals? That's too bad. I guess I better stay away from political posts on here . Trump is the very first President that I voted for in the primary and approve of. America first!
( I am really sort of a Libertarian, but dislike the liberal/leftist ideology of this country far more than I dislike the right wing conservatives)

Get a fucking room, why don't you both .
22-01-2017, 12:42 PM
(22-01-2017 12:20 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(22-01-2017 10:08 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  But he's an atheist so he's not a "true" republican... those are too rare so they say, you can only find them here.

Truthfully I only know it because Tomasia brought it up at some point, in a typical who knows what that was supposed to be about argument but it's tomasia so of course it went that way.

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
22-01-2017, 12:44 PM
(22-01-2017 12:39 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(22-01-2017 12:36 PM)annie123 Wrote:  )

Get a fucking room, why don't you both .

you must be one of those sore losers...did you move to Canada yet?