President Donald Trump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-01-2017, 12:45 PM
RE: President Donald Trump
(22-01-2017 12:44 PM)annie123 Wrote:  
(22-01-2017 12:39 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Get a fucking room, why don't you both .

you must be one of those sore losers...did you move to Canada yet?

Stupid 101 lol
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-01-2017, 12:46 PM
Oh Jesus trump is gonna sort out all my problems praise de lawd..... Not
22-01-2017, 12:52 PM
(22-01-2017 12:45 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(22-01-2017 12:44 PM)annie123 Wrote:  you must be one of those sore losers...did you move to Canada yet?

Stupid 101 lol

Ok, never mind, you're not even in the U.S. if your info is true. My mistake for not looking first.

I guess I understand people that live outside the U.S. , especially Europe, not being happy Trump got elected, your free ride is now over and your countries will have to pay for your own defense and deal with your own problems

Btw: I don't think this issue has anything to do with religion , except the UK has just about being taken over by islam, so maybe you need to vote for your own Trump before you end up under Sharia law..hmmmmm
22-01-2017, 12:58 PM
(22-01-2017 12:52 PM)annie123 Wrote:  
(22-01-2017 12:45 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Stupid 101 lol

Ok, never mind, you're not even in the U.S. if your info is true. My mistake for not looking first.

I guess I understand people that live outside the U.S. , especially Europe, not being happy Trump got elected, your free ride is now over and your countries will have to pay for your own defense and deal with your own problems

Btw: I don't think this issue has anything to do with religion , except the UK has just about being taken over by islam, so maybe you need to vote for your own Trump before you end up under Sharia law..hmmmmm

Are you forgetting Brexit?

And the US said, "Oh look, a slippery slope. That looks like fun. Can we play?"

Laugh out load

btw, FYI, as I take it that you're new to politics ...

(22-01-2017 12:36 PM)annie123 Wrote:  ...
Just joined this forum recently and I take it we are in the minority here. Sounds to me like most atheists are liberals? That's too bad. I guess I better stay away from political posts on here . Trump is the very first President that I voted for in the primary and approve of. America first!
( I am really sort of a Libertarian, but dislike the liberal/leftist ideology of this country far more than I dislike the right wing conservatives)

To a Brit, Hillary Clinton is a Conservative.

Murikan-style right wing hasn't a big thing in the UK since, I dunno, Oswald Mosley?

[Image: quote-those-who-march-with-us-will-certa...-17-75.jpg]

[+] 7 users Like DLJ's post
22-01-2017, 01:05 PM
(22-01-2017 12:52 PM)annie123 Wrote:  I guess I understand people that live outside the U.S. , especially Europe, not being happy Trump got elected, your free ride is now over and your countries will have to pay for your own defense and deal with your own problems

How we unworthy Europeans will live without beloved by all big brother "help"?

Guess I best leave Poland before problems that USA solved there start to fuck things up Big Grin

Quote:Btw: I don't think this issue has anything to do with religion , except the UK has just about being taken over by islam, so maybe you need to vote for your own Trump before you end up under Sharia law..hmmmmm

UK (almost) taken over by Islam. How original. I sometimes wonder if conservatives have their own Cominform?

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
22-01-2017, 01:15 PM
(22-01-2017 12:36 PM)annie123 Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 12:17 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  The best day of my adult life, with the exception of my wedding day and birth of children, that's for sure. I remember my father's reaction to Ronald Reagan's reelection, and now I understand why.

Trump's speech was masterful. "When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice...whether we are black or brown or white, we all bleed the same red blood of patriots."

Truly a great day.

We will make America great again.

Gone is the failed Hussein Obama and his failed policies, his legacy destroyed. Good riddance.

My 2 year old can wake up tomorrow in a better country than he was born into. With republicans in control over the majority of the country.

How lucky we are to be living through this.

I agree with you.
Just joined this forum recently and I take it we are in the minority here. Sounds to me like most atheists are liberals? That's too bad. I guess I better stay away from political posts on here . Trump is the very first President that I voted for in the primary and approve of. America first!
( I am really sort of a Libertarian, but dislike the liberal/leftist ideology of this country far more than I dislike the right wing conservatives)

Well welcome anyway. I do believe things like reproductive rights, civil liberties, access to healthcare, rights of gays to marry, should be protected. I do support medicare, because how we deal with the very young and the elderly defines what we as a society hold as important -- just as our treatment of disabled persons. Those issues shouldn't be left for individual states to decide, since it causes problems when people move to those states and many states seem to value different portions of their population.

So tell us how do you feel about Trump's cabinet picks thus far? Assuming you are an atheist as you claim, aren't you a little concerned in the least about his pick for education secretary? Does it concern you at all that she feels teachers are overpaid, and feels that evolution isn't exactly fact? Does it bother you that only choices secular parents might have for education for their children, a christian charter school (receiving tax dollars) or a grossly underfunded public school? Of course there is the homeschool route but finding curriculums various states accept, that aren't religious is actually really hard (because the majority of home-schooled kids are from deeply religious homes and parents worry about the world's influence on their children). Still the homeschool route seems to only work if one parent can stay home to teach their children.

How do you feel about his pick for attorney general? He seems to have issues with non-believers...So if he allows enforcement of laws that do unfairly favor christians, you'll be fine with that?

Or are you more the type to remain quiet about those things, talk loudly about how great everything will be and not dare speak out?

Do you believe that human activity is affecting climate change on global scale? His cabinet pick thinks it's a hoax.

Do you think that vaccines cause autism? His cabinet pick thinks it's true.

LDH seems to remain quiet when these questions come up, instead just praises Trump.

Yet Trump allegedly picked these people to be his cabinet and advice him...

If you only surround yourself if people who don't seem to understand how science works, how can you expect to make decisions where science is needed?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 11 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
22-01-2017, 01:19 PM
(22-01-2017 12:58 PM)DLJ Wrote:  [quote='annie123' pid='1122830' dateline='1485111177']

To a Brit, Hillary Clinton is a Conservative.

Big GrinBig Grin that's funny!
22-01-2017, 01:24 PM
(22-01-2017 12:36 PM)annie123 Wrote:  Sounds to me like most atheists are liberals? That's too bad.

Considering that a significant percentage of conservatives (at least by the US definition of the word, which equates to "ultra-right wing wacko" for most of the rest of the world) are theocrats and/or anti-science -- including the current Vice President and a good percentage of Trump's cabinet -- I wonder how any atheist can not be liberal.
[+] 5 users Like Grasshopper's post
22-01-2017, 01:28 PM
(22-01-2017 01:24 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(22-01-2017 12:36 PM)annie123 Wrote:  Sounds to me like most atheists are liberals? That's too bad.

Considering that a significant percentage of conservatives (at least by the US definition of the word, which equates to "ultra-right wing wacko" for most of the rest of the world) are theocrats and/or anti-science -- including the current Vice President and a good percentage of Trump's cabinet -- I wonder how any atheist can not be liberal.

Yes, the VP, once tried in his home state of Indiana to divert funds from HIV education to praying away the gay.

How can an atheist not find the least bit cringe-worthy?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
22-01-2017, 01:29 PM
(22-01-2017 01:15 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(22-01-2017 12:36 PM)annie123 Wrote:  I agree with you.

Well welcome anyway. I do believe things like reproductive rights, civil liberties, access to healthcare, rights of gays to marry, should be protected. I do support medicare, because how we deal with the very young and the elderly defines what we as a society hold as important -- just as our treatment of disabled persons. Those issues shouldn't be left for individual states to decide, since it causes problems when people move to those states and many states seem to value different portions of their population.

So tell us how do you feel about Trump's cabinet picks thus far? Assuming you are an atheist as you claim, aren't you a little concerned in the least about his pick for education secretary? Does it concern you at all that she feels teachers are overpaid, and feels that evolution isn't exactly fact? Does it bother you that only choices secular parents might have for education for their children, a christian charter school (receiving tax dollars) or a grossly underfunded public school? Of course there is the homeschool route but finding curriculums various states accept, that aren't religious is actually really hard (because the majority of home-schooled kids are from deeply religious homes and parents worry about the world's influence on their children). Still the homeschool route seems to only work if one parent can stay home to teach their children.

How do you feel about his pick for attorney general? He seems to have issues with non-believers...So if he allows enforcement of laws that do unfairly favor christians, you'll be fine with that?

Or are you more the type to remain quiet about those things, talk loudly about how great everything will be and not dare speak out?

Do you believe that human activity is affecting climate change on global scale? His cabinet pick thinks it's a hoax.

Do you think that vaccines cause autism? His cabinet pick thinks it's true.

LDH seems to remain quiet when these questions come up, instead just praises Trump.

Yet Trump allegedly picked these people to be his cabinet and advice him...

If you only surround yourself if people who don't seem to understand how science works, how can you expect to make decisions where science is needed?

I have an issue with a few of the Cabinet picks, namely the two you point out. And Carson as HUD director? He would have been better as the head of the VA. I would have preferred Chris Christie for AG. And his Secretary of State has left me scratching my head, honestly.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]