President Donald Trump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-01-2017, 03:07 PM
RE: President Donald Trump
(22-01-2017 03:06 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  And now I'm going to go outside and not look at my computer screen for several hours, so I can cleanse my mental palette, so to speak. That disgusting ideological stench is going to take a long time to purge from the synapses.

[Image: mental_floss_by_smashinator.jpg]

I stayed up a couple hours after my bedtime for this shit.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
22-01-2017, 03:22 PM
(22-01-2017 02:58 PM)julep Wrote:  
(22-01-2017 02:35 PM)annie123 Wrote:  So I am a monster now, just because I don't want to pay for someone else's healthcare and upkeep? Wow!

Honestly, I don't care for ( most) people and think there are way too many on the planet. I care about my family , friends and animals, but random strangers , not really. Just being honest here. I would pay for the healthcare of a friend, or even for the dog of a friend, but I would not pay for someone I don't even know. I don't even like most people and prefer the company of just a few, and my animals. Oh yeah, that's another thing my Christian friends hated about me, that I treat my dog like a family member. I suppose you think that is wrong also?

I don't care.

You've very, very lucky that the world isn't filled with people like you. That other people have paid and worked to provide you with streets to drive on, police and firefighters to protect you, inspectors to reduce the chance that you'll die from tainted meat, laws to ensure that the first person you run into who's stronger or smarter than you doesn't take all of your stuff, and programs to help you when you're older and not as strong or smart as you are now, so that you don't wind up having to decide between feeding you and feeding your dog.

Your stated philosophy doesn't have room for you to pay for the healthcare of a friend. Your friend should pay all by herself, right? Anybody who needs help is a loser. So you're a hypocrite, a liar, or you make special exceptions for situations where you know someone else deserves it. Public programs are based on the assumption that those cases of special exceptions aren't well handled by individuals, partly because they're burdensome when handled by individuals. What if your friend who needs healthcare doesn't have a $50 or $500 problem, they have a $15,000 problem? You almost certainly don't have the funds to give them what serious medical care costs. (You don't have the funds to help yourself, either.)

I'm sure you're intelligent and competent. If you fall and crack your skull tomorrow, and the consequences are bankruptcy-level medical bills and a permanent disability for you, taking away that intelligence and competency, I'm not sure you'd be so adamant about being left on your own. And you wouldn't be: people would take care of you, even if you would never be a productive member of society again, and they wouldn't say that you were without value. Maybe you can't understand that, and that's very sad, but maybe part of your pathology. (I think, though, that maybe you do understand that people would take care of you, but you think you deserve that care more than other people--you can't imagine yourself into the skin of someone else enough to see that that's the case for pretty much everybody.)

Perfectly worded.

We are a social species. We rely on each other in ways that we may not even recognize right away. How callous to refuse to help someone because they were 'unlucky.'

I hope this guy never finds himself/herself 'unlucky.'

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 3 users Like Loom's post
22-01-2017, 03:25 PM
(22-01-2017 02:19 PM)annie123 Wrote:  You know what's funny? When I was a Christian and voiced my opinion about the poor and old and sick and how I didn't want to pay for them and couldn't honestly say I cared , they blasted me as a horrible person and not a Christian at all. Now I say this here , assuming at least maybe atheists would agree with me, and I get the same treatment. Weird...
Because its not a Christian unique thing upon any level. Thinking it's a contrast of atheism vs Christian is some judgment flaw of terrible connection making.

There's literally nothing that would connect to think an atheist would be x anything other than not believe in deities.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
22-01-2017, 03:28 PM
(22-01-2017 02:45 PM)annie123 Wrote:  Reading your reply makes me almost want to be a Christian again. At least they are not usually liberals/communists. I think I really dislike liberals and the way they think. Yuck. I think I am not going to like this forum after all. I thought I would find like minded people here, but I was obviously wrong.

I can only agree with this. You're an immature bigot and racist, just like your hero Drumpf. You're also antisocial, badly mannered, overly-belligerent, and a boor. You need to do a LOT of growing up sweetie, and ASAP.

And I can assure you that none of the regular folks here are anything of like mind to you; you're a one-off LOL. Please go away.

BTW: No genuine atheist would ever say something like they "almost want to be a Christian again". Your lie has found you out.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 6 users Like SYZ's post
22-01-2017, 03:36 PM
Gotta be a POE.
Nearly every post has been looking for a reaction.
[+] 4 users Like pablo's post
22-01-2017, 03:53 PM
[Image: 916527_998566983534568_668239289_n.jpg?i...Nw%3D%3D.2]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
22-01-2017, 03:56 PM
As much as I am tired of hearing about Trump I feel bad for LDH because his thread was hijacked.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
22-01-2017, 03:58 PM
(22-01-2017 03:56 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  As much as I am tired of hearing about Trump I feel bad for LDH because his thread was hijacked.

Why? He's a piece of shit.

22-01-2017, 04:08 PM
(22-01-2017 03:58 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(22-01-2017 03:56 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  As much as I am tired of hearing about Trump I feel bad for LDH because his thread was hijacked.

Maybe but he still has the right to say what he wants and isn't fair for someone to just come in and completely take over and block his conversation.

22-01-2017, 04:16 PM
(22-01-2017 03:58 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  

He can be but I don't think he always is. He sometimes surprises me and I like that about him.

The other person in this thread who believes there's nothing wrong with social darwinism offends me far more. LDH, to my knowledge in this thread hasn't affirmed that he agrees with that. If he did, then I would alter my view of him.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces