President Donald Trump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-01-2017, 07:04 PM
RE: President Donald Trump
(22-01-2017 02:50 PM)annie123 Wrote:  
(22-01-2017 02:44 PM)SYZ Wrote:  If you're going to maintain some sort of regard here, then you need to improve your act. Seriously.

I don't think I want to remain here, you people are the kind of people I want nothing to do with.

So you do not associate with intelligent, educated, informed people?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
22-01-2017, 09:15 PM
(22-01-2017 02:45 PM)annie123 Wrote:  
(22-01-2017 02:28 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Caring for those ALREADY alive who are ill and old has NOTHING to do with natural selection.

The ONLY reason healthcare is in the state it is today, is because resources were combined. You could not afford to pay for ANY of the major surgical procedures out of your own pocket. You have a few hundred thousand to a million to pay a heart surgeon ?

I seriously doubt that.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_dio...atmosphere

The availability of guns in the US make the entire society unsafe.

Legal transfers of tax receipts is not "stealing"

He IS a Christian, and you are a bigot.

Reading your reply makes me almost want to be a Christian again. At least they are not usually liberals/communists. I think I really dislike liberals and the way they think. Yuck. I think I am not going to like this forum after all. I thought I would find like minded people here, but I was obviously wrong.

Yeah, we tend not to be ignorant bigots.
And I see you can't even begin to reply.
"Communists" ? Really ? Are you like 95 ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
23-01-2017, 10:18 AM
(22-01-2017 12:36 PM)annie123 Wrote:  Trump is the very first President that I voted for in the primary and approve of. America first!

Congratulations. You just voted for a perpetually lying, narcissistic, sexual predator who has a history of milking the system for his own personal gain. And you're proud of it and apparently still deluded into thinking this man, who also just can't stand it when people aren't giving him constant praise for doing absolutely nothing, is actually going to do something good for you and our nation.

(22-01-2017 02:15 PM)annie123 Wrote:  Hey, I have morals! I don't believe in stealing. I don't want the government stealing my money and giving it to someone else!

When you belong to a club, you pay dues. Why? Because there are expenses and the money has to come from somewhere. Society is no different. You are a citizen of this country, you use its resources and services, and so you must pay your taxes. It's not stealing. Your issue really seems to be where that money is going so stop whining disingenuously about stealing. It makes you sound really silly.

(22-01-2017 02:22 PM)annie123 Wrote:  But it isn't MY fault this happened to you! Why should I be held responsible for it? That's not fair punishing me for your bad luck!

Ok, so if you find your house burning down one day, don't expect the fire department to help you out. It isn't their fault and they shouldn't be "punished". And when that burglar breaks into your house and steals your valuables, don't expect help from the police department either. Oh, and stay off the roads too. Tax money pays for it. If you don't want to contribute, then you have no right to use pretty much anything.

(22-01-2017 02:07 PM)annie123 Wrote:  My thoughts are that if you didn't support old, sick, disabled, you would have a much healthier population that would need much less money for healthcare. It would just be more economic and practical. That's all.

And there it is. The full revelation of your selfish, despicable character. Money is more important to you than people. You know what else is true? If our healthcare system was properly nationalized, we would have far less sick people and far fewer really serious conditions because people would be able to afford the healthcare to catch matters at the earliest stages. This too would bring a much healthier population for EVERYONE without leaving whole groups of people out.

(22-01-2017 02:35 PM)annie123 Wrote:  So I am a monster now, just because I don't want to pay for someone else's healthcare and upkeep?
It's more than that. It's because you don't care about anyone but yourself.

(22-01-2017 02:45 PM)annie123 Wrote:  I think I really dislike liberals and the way they think. Yuck. I think I am not going to like this forum after all. I thought I would find like minded people here, but I was obviously wrong.

I know I really dislike self-absorbed people who care about nothing but themselves and their own speck of the world. Why did you expect to find like-minded people here? Even most conservatives that I know wouldn't get the label "selfish" from me. Different perspectives are one thing, but total selfishness like you are displaying here is despicable. And, by the way, I find that most of the atheists that I meet are above average in selflessness - exactly the opposite of you and what you apparently expected to find here.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 10 users Like Impulse's post
23-01-2017, 10:45 AM
Impulse, she is indeed reprehensible but I believe that our little scuz-munchkin has with luck left the building for good, she's a sick and uneducated bitch and probably would not be far off endorsing state mandated euthanasia programs just like the Nazis
24-01-2017, 10:39 AM
Two quick thoughts from a non-voter:

1. Misogynists were voted into the White House in 1992 and 2016. How do we tell the difference? I think I know the answer, but thought I would ask anyway.

2. A certain movie actor was asked to move out to DC in 1980. He talked about all kinds of things he was going to do, but did nothing. The size of the federal government and debt continued to increase as it would have with Mondale or Carter.

However, he did get his name on a bunch of big government property. That is ironic, or funny, or both.
30-01-2017, 12:51 AM
(22-01-2017 02:35 PM)annie123 Wrote:  So I am a monster now, just because I don't want to pay for someone else's healthcare and upkeep? Wow!

Honestly, I don't care for ( most) people and think there are way too many on the planet. I care about my family , friends and animals, but random strangers , not really.

If you or your loved ones ever do need healthcare that you can't afford, then I trust you will not be putting up a GoFundMe page to solicit money from people you don't know.

Me, I'll just stay here in Canada and happily donate a bit extra in the form of taxes so that everyone is covered and no one has to lose house and home to pay for emergency surgery.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
[+] 7 users Like Astreja's post
01-02-2017, 12:55 PM
Just to remind you how much they care about the low/middle classes... here's the First Lady eating some jewelry.

[Image: JS118957918-epa-vanity-fair-xlarge_trans...jbhUFE.jpg]

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK

"One last thing, isn't it weird that this isn't that shocking? That it's not even the most bizarre thing we've seen this week? Marie Antoinette said 'let them eat cake' and there was a f*cking revolution, meanwhile Melania's eating diamonds and we're all like, 'eh, could be worse.'" -Seth Meyers

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
01-02-2017, 01:12 PM
(01-02-2017 12:55 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Just to remind you how much they care about the low/middle classes... here's the First Lady eating some jewelry.

Well, aren't you supposed to be a classless society? It's only fitting that your First family should have no class Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 9 users Like Vera's post
01-02-2017, 01:51 PM
(01-02-2017 01:12 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(01-02-2017 12:55 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Just to remind you how much they care about the low/middle classes... here's the First Lady eating some jewelry.

Well, aren't you supposed to be a classless society? It's only fitting that your First family should have no class Drinking Beverage

I once played (the organ) for a *really* "hoity-toity" wedding. The bride and her mother were actually walking around in the sanctuary smoking cigarettes before the service, looking at all the potted palms they rented for the church service. I remember the minister came over to the musicians and said, "Well, I guess this proves that good taste is not the prerogative of any one class of people". Laugh out loadLaugh out load
Trumpy and Company prove that on a daily basis.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
01-02-2017, 02:41 PM
(01-02-2017 01:51 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I once played (the organ) for a *really* "hoity-toity" wedding. The bride and her mother were actually walking around in the sanctuary smoking cigarettes before the service, looking at all the potted palms they rented for the church service. I remember the minister came over to the musicians and said, "Well, I guess this proves that good taste is not the prerogative of any one class of people". Laugh out loadLaugh out load
Trumpy and Company prove that on a daily basis.

Don’t tell anyone I told you this, but on the very rare occasions when I watch TV and have the time, I kinda enjoy (in a perverted, rant-filled way ;-)) watching something called Platinum Weddings (even weirder as I don’t really believe in/see the point of marriage and have never, not once, “dreamt” of myself as a bride, like *all* girls do since they are five, as we all know Dodgy ) and god almighty, it’s such an exercise in pukeworthy tastelessness and mush. Crystals on living trees brought from the other end of the world and shiny things as far as the eye can see Facepalm

[Image: 34309229.jpg]

(One of the very first conversations you and I had here was about music and how much I dislike the organ. Still can’t stand that awful mechanical sound. More’s the pity, because I love baroque psalms and way too often they are accompanied by an organ (like, there are precious few recordings of Benedetto Marcello’s gorgeous psalms (he has a couple in Hebrew, even!) as it is, I don’t want to have to listen to the clanking of an organ in the background (esp. in one of them, where the countertenor (a voice I generally adore) verges on the unlistenable)

What were we talking about again? Consider

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."