President Donald Trump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-02-2017, 07:51 AM
RE: President Donald Trump
(02-02-2017 12:05 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  sTrump has a hissy-fit in conversation with Australian Prime Minister Turnbull.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/01/politics/m...index.html

Can I damn this fucked up, ignorant idiot any more than I already have? I don't think there enough curse words in the English language to condemn trump. I need curse words from every language.....and even then it's not enough.

Needless to say, I don't like the man. Angry

Who's he gonna piss off next. I'm looking forward to when our gobshite Prime Minister heads over to the White House on St. Patrick's Day to give Trump the traditional bowl of shamrock. He said he will tell Trump his ban on Muslims is all wrong..... and will ask him to go easy on the 50,000 ̶i̶l̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶ undocumented Irish that live in the US. Tongue

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Marozz's post
02-02-2017, 08:14 AM
(02-02-2017 12:05 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  sTrump has a hissy-fit in conversation with Australian Prime Minister Turnbull.

Can I damn this fucked up, ignorant idiot any more than I already have? I don't think there enough curse words in the English language to condemn trump. I need curse words from every language.....and even then it's not enough.

"Merkel felt she had to explain the Geneva Convention to Trump -- a lecture a source has said Trump chafed at."

Of course she had to, the fucker can't be bothered to read the U.S. Constitution, let alone the fucking Geneva Convention. Dodgy

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
02-02-2017, 08:25 AM
He just finished talking about The Apprentice and how Arnold sucks and we should all pray for him at the National Prayer Breakfast. I'm starting to like him. Big Grin

#sigh
02-02-2017, 09:29 AM
(02-02-2017 07:51 AM)Marozz Wrote:  

Who's he gonna piss off next. I'm looking forward to when our gobshite Prime Minister heads over to the White House on St. Patrick's Day to give Trump the traditional bowl of shamrock. He said he will tell Trump his ban on Muslims is all wrong..... and will ask him to go easy on the 50,000 ̶i̶l̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶ undocumented Irish that live in the US. Tongue

My husband's great grandfather came here from Ireland. He was wanted by the Irish police for something, I don't know what, but he got on a boat and fled to America. He was an illegal immigrant in every sense of the word.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
02-02-2017, 11:11 AM
(02-02-2017 09:29 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(02-02-2017 07:51 AM)Marozz Wrote:  Who's he gonna piss off next. I'm looking forward to when our gobshite Prime Minister heads over to the White House on St. Patrick's Day to give Trump the traditional bowl of shamrock. He said he will tell Trump his ban on Muslims is all wrong..... and will ask him to go easy on the 50,000 ̶i̶l̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶ undocumented Irish that live in the US. Tongue

My husband's great grandfather came here from Ireland. He was wanted by the Irish police for something, I don't know what, but he got on a boat and fled to America. He was an illegal immigrant in every sense of the word.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 3 users Like Marozz's post
03-02-2017, 11:02 PM
Lovely.
A constitutional crisis and world-wide travel chaos.
In two weeks.

Thumbsup

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
03-02-2017, 11:10 PM
(03-02-2017 11:02 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Lovely.
A constitutional crisis and world-wide travel chaos.
In two weeks.

Thumbsup

#sigh
04-02-2017, 09:04 AM
It's also hilarious the number of times we hear "He's just doing what he said he would do during the campaign". He also said he could shoot someone in the campaign, and it wouldn't matter to his supporters. Saying you'll do something does not make it constitutional.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
04-02-2017, 09:20 AM
This administration is not only incompetent and disingenuous about it's problems and failures... It's insane!

I know some of you don't like MSNBC, but if just 1/10th of this is true that would be enough scandal material for half a presidency.

Edit: Wrong link
04-02-2017, 01:10 PM
Is Hannity a little tiny dwarfman or is Trump's new conterterrorism adviser Gorka a giant Hungarian bear? Looks like he could toss Putin around at least.

[Image: gorka_zpszeybuvxx.jpg]

#sigh