President Donald Trump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-02-2017, 11:32 AM
RE: President Donald Trump
(07-02-2017 11:06 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  More bullsh!t from the Liar In Chief:

Trump says terror attacks 'under-reported': Is that true?

Short answer: No.

Here it is again, this time from the Globe and Mail (arguably Canada's national newspaper, generally right-leaning): Trump says terror acts in Europe were ignored by ‘dishonest press.’ Evidence says otherwise

You know why he said that, don't you? Because now the media is scrambling around talking about terrorism while he has that Moslem ban in court. It's clever propaganda. He really knows how to work the media.

Meanwhile, hardly anyone heard that google, apple and some 125 companies including all the tech biggies filed against that ban saying it may mean that they have to take their business out of the country.

Don't underestimate Bannon.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
07-02-2017, 04:26 PM
One thing Trump has accomplished is I look at Ben Sasse and Tom Cotton and think "Hey, these guys sound pretty reasonable." Weeping

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
07-02-2017, 06:17 PM
(07-02-2017 11:32 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(07-02-2017 11:06 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  More bullsh!t from the Liar In Chief:

Trump says terror attacks 'under-reported': Is that true?

Short answer: No.

Here it is again, this time from the Globe and Mail (arguably Canada's national newspaper, generally right-leaning): Trump says terror acts in Europe were ignored by ‘dishonest press.’ Evidence says otherwise

You know why he said that, don't you? Because now the media is scrambling around talking about terrorism while he has that Moslem ban in court. It's clever propaganda. He really knows how to work the media.

Meanwhile, hardly anyone heard that google, apple and some 125 companies including all the tech biggies filed against that ban saying it may mean that they have to take their business out of the country.

Depends where you look, I suppose. Here in Canada the tech company story is pretty big news.

A new one from the Liar In Chief: Trump says the violent crime is the worst it's been in decades.

Chalk up his direct quote...
Quote:"And yet the murder rate in our country is the highest it's been in 47 years, right?" the president said. "Did you know that? Forty-seven years. I used to use that — I'd say that in a speech and everybody was surprised. Because the press doesn't tell it like it is. It wasn't to their advantage to say that.

"But the murder rate is the highest it's been in, I guess, from 45 to 47 years."
... as "alternative facts." Again.
07-02-2017, 06:26 PM
(07-02-2017 06:17 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  
(07-02-2017 11:32 AM)Dom Wrote:  You know why he said that, don't you? Because now the media is scrambling around talking about terrorism while he has that Moslem ban in court. It's clever propaganda. He really knows how to work the media.

Depends where you look, I suppose. Here in Canada the tech company story is pretty big news.

A new one from the Liar In Chief: Trump says the violent crime is the worst it's been in decades.

Chalk up his direct quote...
Quote:"And yet the murder rate in our country is the highest it's been in 47 years, right?" the president said. "Did you know that? Forty-seven years. I used to use that — I'd say that in a speech and everybody was surprised. Because the press doesn't tell it like it is. It wasn't to their advantage to say that.

"But the murder rate is the highest it's been in, I guess, from 45 to 47 years."
... as "alternative facts." Again.

I should start following Canadian news then. The news here are screwed, they have been showing terror attacks all day here to prove that the media covers them. His ruse worked here, and the tech company story has drowned.

The murder rate is just more to distract the media here.

This crap is not fun anymore, they are using it to lead the US media around by the nose.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
08-02-2017, 09:52 AM
Interesting article about trumps mental instability and leaks.

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/entry/trump...61313a1fbb

The Washington Post also has an article about this problem.

There are leaks springing in various places around the White House and it ain't the sprinkler system in the Rose Garden. Usually White House leaks start trickling out at the end of the first year, maybe into the second year. Usually in the beginning of an administration everyone is on board and gung ho and the energy level is fresh and the outlook is bright... but not in this case. The Titanic had already sprung some leaks even before it left the dock.

The Titanic

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
08-02-2017, 07:06 PM
Even Trump's Supreme Court pick is pissed that The Donald is criticizing judges.

Source: Trump attack on judges 'demoralising' says Supreme Court pick

From the article:
Quote:Donald Trump's nominee for the Supreme Court has described the president's attacks on the judiciary as "demoralising" and "disheartening".

Neil Gorsuch's comments were made to a Democratic senator and confirmed by his spokesman...

While past presidents have questioned judicial decisions, Mr Trump - with his "so-called judge" tweet and warnings of assigning blame to courts for future terrorist attacks - has made his disagreements personal.

Now we have evidence that Mr Gorsuch may not hold his tongue and play the loyal soldier.
[+] 3 users Like Heath_Tierney's post
08-02-2017, 08:59 PM
Just because it's fun to watch...

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
09-02-2017, 07:15 AM
(08-02-2017 07:06 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  Even Trump's Supreme Court pick is pissed that The Donald is criticizing judges.

From the article:
Quote:Donald Trump's nominee for the Supreme Court has described the president's attacks on the judiciary as "demoralising" and "disheartening".

Neil Gorsuch's comments were made to a Democratic senator and confirmed by his spokesman...

While past presidents have questioned judicial decisions, Mr Trump - with his "so-called judge" tweet and warnings of assigning blame to courts for future terrorist attacks - has made his disagreements personal.

Now we have evidence that Mr Gorsuch may not hold his tongue and play the loyal soldier.

I was having a conversation just yesterday about at what point those in the GOP can score political points by openly going against Trump. Maybe he is the start of something good. He still sucks as a nominee so far as I have read.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
09-02-2017, 07:31 AM
(08-02-2017 07:06 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  Even Trump's Supreme Court pick is pissed that The Donald is criticizing judges.

I'm surprised the dumpster hasn't pulled his nomination. Bannon must really want this guy.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
09-02-2017, 07:46 AM
(09-02-2017 07:31 AM)unfogged Wrote:  

I'm surprised the dumpster hasn't pulled his nomination. Bannon must really want this guy.

I think this one is for Pence and the GOP. Trump owes favors to a number of his cronies.

Have you seen the Nordstroem tweets and the following Breitbart article? If that isn't libel I don't know what that is. He ruined Macy's when they pulled his line, and now he wants to ruin Nordstroem for pulling Ivanka's line.

[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post