President Donald Trump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-02-2017, 08:18 AM
RE: President Donald Trump
(09-02-2017 07:46 AM)Dom Wrote:  I think this one is for Pence and the GOP. Trump owes favors to a number of his cronies.

I would agree. DeVos is for the xtian right-wing, as is the SC pick. Sessions is purely a President Bannon choice.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Heath_Tierney's post
09-02-2017, 08:34 AM
And on the Nordstroem thing - Kelly just said in an interview that she was going to go and buy Ivanka's clothes, and that we all should do so too.

Really? The mouthpiece for the prez telling us to buy his daughter's clothes?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
09-02-2017, 08:56 AM
(09-02-2017 08:34 AM)Dom Wrote:  ...
The mouthpiece for the prez

... made me think of ...

[Image: 1i4vy7.jpg]

But better had it been THE MOUTH OF BANNON

Angel

[Image: mouth-sauron-2.jpg]

[+] 9 users Like DLJ's post
09-02-2017, 12:53 PM
(09-02-2017 07:31 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(08-02-2017 07:06 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  Even Trump's Supreme Court pick is pissed that The Donald is criticizing judges.

Source: Trump attack on judges 'demoralising' says Supreme Court pick

I'm surprised the dumpster hasn't pulled his nomination. Bannon must really want this guy.

Pulling this nomination would be admitting error, something that is anathema to the Orange Baboon.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
09-02-2017, 12:57 PM
(09-02-2017 08:34 AM)Dom Wrote:  And on the Nordstroem thing - Kelly just said in an interview that she was going to go and buy Ivanka's clothes, and that we all should do so too.

Isn't that... I mean, is the emoluments clause that people were kicking up stink about... or more like... your guys entire constitution... Is it just toilet paper?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
09-02-2017, 01:06 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2017 01:52 PM by GirlyMan.)
(09-02-2017 12:57 PM)morondog Wrote:  ... your guys entire constitution... Is it just toilet paper?

It was written by a bunch of old white British fags who liked to get shitfaced and drunk bitch about the price of tea in Boston while prancing about in wigs wearing women's clothes. Trump's just showing it the respect it deserves. And there are a few as yet unidentified possible shit stains on it.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
09-02-2017, 02:36 PM
(09-02-2017 08:34 AM)Dom Wrote:  And on the Nordstroem thing - Kelly just said in an interview that she was going to go and buy Ivanka's clothes, and that we all should do so too.

This behavior is common in third world dictatorships. I am not so much shocked by what comes out of this White House than by the assumption, unstated, that we should behave as if this is okay. It's barely 3 weeks, it's obvious the man is unfit. But these are the standards that the Republican party is willing to accept for these United States.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 4 users Like tomilay's post
09-02-2017, 02:45 PM
(09-02-2017 02:36 PM)tomilay Wrote:  

This behavior is common in third world dictatorships. I am not so much shocked by what comes out of this White House than by the assumption, unstated, that we should behave as if this is okay. It's barely 3 weeks, it's obvious the man is unfit. But these are the standards that the Republican party is willing to accept for these United States.

I guess your founding father chaps were a little remiss in assuming that the populace would always elect a suitable fucker. Pity about that, or they'd have designed a quick and easy removal process.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
09-02-2017, 03:12 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2017 03:49 PM by GirlyMan.)
(09-02-2017 02:36 PM)tomilay Wrote:  This behavior is common in third world dictatorships. I am not so much shocked by what comes out of this White House than by the assumption, unstated, that we should behave as if this is okay. It's barely 3 weeks, it's obvious the man is unfit. But these are the standards that the Republican party is willing to accept for these United States.

They're not going to accept it. They're just waiting for him to do something so blatant that even LDH and his ilk will have to say "All right, that's enough. It's not funny anymore." When public outrage gets to a threshold where they fear not only for their own jobs but the survival of the party not to mention the virtue of their own wives and daughters, they'll impeach Caligula. Looking like sooner rather than later. There are some among us who think that was their devilish Slytherin plan all along to put Pence in charge. Yes

Trump doesn't scare me. The rest of the world leaders know he's a buffoon and will treat him accordingly being careful not to set him off to "I'll show you, I got a bomb." levels and we'll muddle through. Pence scares me. A man who not only knows how to get things done, but how to get them done legally and quietly and learns from his mistakes. You can be sure he learned from that little fiasco in Indiana and will not make that mistake again. You won't hear about it next time. And if you look at Trump's cabinet picks and Gorsuch, they got Pence stink written all over them. ... just sayin'

#sigh
[+] 6 users Like GirlyMan's post
09-02-2017, 03:33 PM
Elizabeth Warren was told to shut up by the fucking Republicans when she tried to read the letter from Coretta Scott King about that racist, Sessions... but other men were allowed to read it. Senator Merkley from my state was one of them. I sent him a thank you note but I almost wanted to punch a hole in the wall over those asshole, misogynist Republicans.

Goddamn bastards! Fuck them!

[Image: Scott-King-1986-Letter-and-Testimony-Sig...normal.gif]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post