President Donald Trump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-02-2017, 06:54 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2017 07:03 PM by Chas.)
RE: President Donald Trump
Trump is simply the punctuation mark that ends The American Century.

The twentieth century has been called The American Century by many historians. Its visible start was the U.S. entry into WWI.

The beginning of the end was G.W. Bush and though we hoped Obama might delay it, it was prevented, even accelerated, by that Republican congress.

[Image: tombstoneTAC.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
09-02-2017, 06:56 PM
(09-02-2017 06:54 PM)Chas Wrote:  Trump is simply the punctuation mark that ends The American Century.

The twentieth century has been called The American Century by many historians. Its visible start was the U.S. entry into WWI.

The beginning of the end was G.W. Bush and though we hoped Obama might delay it, it was prevented, even accelerated, by that Republican congress.

The American Century
1917 - 2016
RIP
I'd say Teddy got the ball rolling though

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
09-02-2017, 07:04 PM
(09-02-2017 06:56 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(09-02-2017 06:54 PM)Chas Wrote:  Trump is simply the punctuation mark that ends The American Century.

The American Century
1917 - 2016
RIP
I'd say Teddy got the ball rolling though

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

The seminal act was probably The American Civil War; it incubated until WWI.

09-02-2017, 07:47 PM
(09-02-2017 04:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  m telling you she's looking to jump ship before Trump makes her go full retard. She knows there's no coming back from full retard.

Before the year is out, someone is going to jump off the sinking Trump boat and write a book about the petulant man-baby, his Russian overlords and the seeping evil that is Bannon. Even money it's going to be Conway. Maybe Sean Spicer, if he can keep himself from having a stroke.
09-02-2017, 08:37 PM
(09-02-2017 07:47 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  
(09-02-2017 04:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  m telling you she's looking to jump ship before Trump makes her go full retard. She knows there's no coming back from full retard.

Before the year is out, someone is going to jump off the sinking Trump boat and write a book about the petulant man-baby, his Russian overlords and the seeping evil that is Bannon. Even money it's going to be Conway. Maybe Sean Spicer, if he can keep himself from having a stroke.

Do you think either has the brains or the stones to do so? Consider

09-02-2017, 08:47 PM
I thought many women had jumped Trump???

Or is it the other way around?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
09-02-2017, 08:50 PM
Trump is merely another individual who worries too much about all the wrong things instead of caring about all the right things.
10-02-2017, 06:58 AM
(09-02-2017 08:37 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(09-02-2017 07:47 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  Before the year is out, someone is going to jump off the sinking Trump boat and write a book about the petulant man-baby, his Russian overlords and the seeping evil that is Bannon. Even money it's going to be Conway. Maybe Sean Spicer, if he can keep himself from having a stroke.

Do you think either has the brains or the stones to do so? Consider

Brains, yes. While I despise everything that they stand for, neither Spicer nor Conway are dummies.

Whether they've got the stones or not is another question and I don't have the answer to that.

This has happened before, though. GWB's press secretary Scott McClellan, tired of spewing lies and half-truths, finally resigned and wrote a book about his experiences. Source: Exclusive: McClellan whacks Bush, White House Now, I haven't read the book so I can't tell you if it's any good or not, but given the astonishing number of leaks streaming from the WH, I think it's just a matter of time before someone bolts and spills the beans.
[+] 1 user Likes Heath_Tierney's post
10-02-2017, 07:18 AM
(09-02-2017 07:04 PM)Chas Wrote:  The seminal act was probably The American Civil War; it incubated until WWI.

That was certainly what drove the industrialization which fueled our rise.
11-02-2017, 04:46 PM
I'm trying not to make any new trump threads so I add trump news to existing threads. Thank you, thank you very much. Tongue

Anyway Feb 12th Chicagoans are planning on doing a mass mooning event in front of Trump Towers in Chicago in protest of him not releasing his taxes.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hund...61313633e0

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post