President Donald Trump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-02-2017, 10:53 PM
RE: President Donald Trump
(11-02-2017 07:22 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Wow, it's hitting a new low when even Deepak Chopra says you're retarded. Do I actually agree with this nutter? Laugh out load

Depends. If Deepak is critical of Trump because his chakras are misaligned, he can fuck right off.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
12-02-2017, 06:04 PM
Finally! Someone in the press is standing up to a trump stooge. Typical trump stupidity, these idiots don't know the difference between evidence and a claim.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
12-02-2017, 06:26 PM
If you keep repeating a lie, people will start to believe it as truth.

What's really scary in this piece, is that I think they're going gerrymander even more than is already done. Because if they can't win honestly they'll figure out a way to steal it. They will make it impossible for legal registered voters to actually vote.

Really if they truly do believe this....then the last election shouldn't have been validated until each vote was manually counted by people and not by machine. So let's throw out the last election all together, and hold a new one.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
12-02-2017, 06:38 PM
(12-02-2017 06:26 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  If you keep repeating a lie, people will start to believe it as truth.

What's really scary in this piece, is that I think they're going gerrymander even more than is already done. Because if they can't win honestly they'll figure out a way to steal it. They will make it impossible for legal registered voters to actually vote.

Really if they truly do believe this....then the last election shouldn't have been validated until each vote was manually counted by people and not by machine. So let's throw out the last election all together, and hold a new one.

Finally at least George showed a little spine with that slimeball.
I've been saying for a month that if Trump thinks the election was a fraud we should have a new one.
The FEC should tell him that, at least it might get him to shut the hell up about it.
12-02-2017, 06:41 PM
(12-02-2017 06:38 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(12-02-2017 06:26 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  If you keep repeating a lie, people will start to believe it as truth.

Finally at least George showed a little spine with that slimeball.
I've been saying for a month that if Trump thinks the election was a fraud we should have a new one.
The FEC should tell him that, at least it might get him to shut the hell up about it.

That won't happen, but I am concerned now with voter crap going on, legitimate voters won't be allowed to vote because of whatever reason they can think of to legally disallow them.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

12-02-2017, 06:51 PM
(12-02-2017 06:41 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(12-02-2017 06:38 PM)pablo Wrote:  Finally at least George showed a little spine with that slimeball.

That won't happen, but I am concerned now with voter crap going on, legitimate voters won't be allowed to vote because of whatever reason they can think of to legally disallow them.

I know it won't happen.
I've already given up on anyone doing the right thing, or what makes sense.
The people running this dog & pony show now seem to be purposely doing the worst things they can think of. It's a cluster-fuck of colossal proportions.
12-02-2017, 06:59 PM
He is modeling after Putin.

He attacks the media and the elections - and we all think that is due to his narcissism.

Not. He wants the discredit them before starting to take over.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
12-02-2017, 07:18 PM
(12-02-2017 06:59 PM)Dom Wrote:  He is modeling after Putin.

He attacks the media and the elections - and we all think that is due to his narcissism.

Not. He wants the discredit them before starting to take over.

How fast would he put a gag on the negative press/media that bothers him if he could I wonder?
Poor Alec Baldwin would be out of a job. Laugh out load
12-02-2017, 07:31 PM
(11-02-2017 07:22 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Wow, it's hitting a new low when even Deepak Chopra says you're retarded. Do I actually agree with this nutter? Laugh out load

If you look at it on the plus side it means mental instability is no longer a barrier to the Presidency. Trump has smashed the glass ceiling for the mentally unstable.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 3 users Like tomilay's post
12-02-2017, 07:32 PM
What's really sad is I was insane when I saw this coming, pointed it out and often was met with "USA USA!"

The fall of the US republic may one day be taught in schools. Sooner than we may expect.

I wonder who's hands will be nailed to the door first? Consider

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.