President Donald Trump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-01-2017, 06:06 PM
RE: President Donald Trump
(20-01-2017 05:49 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Nah. I missed nothing. You said he made your day. You're sad little man if you think the perpetrator of Trump-Fraud-University will do anything for anyone, other than himself.

It's so ironic that Trump's filling his cabinet with Billionaire Swamp Things that are complicit in exporting jobs. You just can't make this shit up.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
20-01-2017, 06:30 PM
I have the name I'll use already, "T. rump".
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-01-2017, 07:09 PM
Well didn't take long for him to break a campaign promise. Buy Amrican, made in china

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
20-01-2017, 07:12 PM
(20-01-2017 07:09 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Well didn't take long for him to break a campaign promise. Buy Amrican, made in china

Do you know how to tell when a politician is lying to you????

OK -- there's a key word here --- "politician".

Just look for that key word, and you'll know you're being fed a line of shit.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
20-01-2017, 07:25 PM
(20-01-2017 12:17 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  The best day of my adult life, with the exception of my wedding day and birth of children, that's for sure. I remember my father's reaction to Ronald Reagan's reelection, and now I understand why.

Trump's speech was masterful. "When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice...whether we are black or brown or white, we all bleed the same red blood of patriots."

Truly a great day.

We will make America great again.

Gone is the failed Hussein Obama and his failed policies, his legacy destroyed. Good riddance.

My 2 year old can wake up tomorrow in a better country than he was born into. With republicans in control over the majority of the country.

How lucky we are to be living through this.

You Orwellian Jizz guzzling delusional FUCK. Bush left us in dept, Obama cut that dept DUMBASS. He added jobs in the 100s of thousands every fucking month.

You are proud of a fucking asshole who used WW2 demagoguery? FUCK YOU.

Better for who? The rich, sure. White bigots, certainly. FUCK OFF ASSHOLE.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
20-01-2017, 07:40 PM
(20-01-2017 07:25 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 12:17 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  The best day of my adult life, with the exception of my wedding day and birth of children, that's for sure. I remember my father's reaction to Ronald Reagan's reelection, and now I understand why.

Trump's speech was masterful. "When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice...whether we are black or brown or white, we all bleed the same red blood of patriots."

Truly a great day.

Gone is the failed Hussein Obama and his failed policies, his legacy destroyed. Good riddance.

My 2 year old can wake up tomorrow in a better country than he was born into. With republicans in control over the majority of the country.

You Orwellian Jizz guzzling delusional FUCK. Bush left us in dept, Obama cut that dept DUMBASS. He added jobs in the 100s of thousands every fucking month.

You are proud of a fucking asshole who used WW2 demagoguery? FUCK YOU.

Better for who? The rich, sure. White bigots, certainly. FUCK OFF ASSHOLE.

So I was driving with one of bros, and I accidentally grabbed his leg instead of the gearstick. We both laughed and I unzipped his pants. We parked the car and I started to fondle his balls. He started laughing because he knows it's all just a joke. I started sucking his dick in the empty parking lot, and I almost choke because I'm laughing so fukking hard. My friend is also laughing his ass off too, because this is the greatest prank ever. He starts making train noises while yelling, "BROJOB! BROJOB! CHOO CHOO!". When he cums, I swallow it like I'm some big phaggot. I kissed him and call him a big phaggot while laughing.
20-01-2017, 08:03 PM
It's time for you to go.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
20-01-2017, 08:05 PM
(20-01-2017 08:03 PM)Chas Wrote:  It's time for you to go.

Agreed
20-01-2017, 08:08 PM

Truly a great day.

As I see it how lucky we will be if we all do live thru this!
20-01-2017, 08:27 PM
(20-01-2017 08:03 PM)Chas Wrote:  It's time for you to go.

You'll live.