President Donald Trump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-01-2017, 08:41 PM
RE: President Donald Trump
(20-01-2017 08:05 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 08:03 PM)Chas Wrote:  It's time for you to go.

Agreed

[Image: 628b747f8ccdfb757062f36a27eedecfc2295f51...0571a2.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
20-01-2017, 08:45 PM
(20-01-2017 07:40 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 07:25 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  You Orwellian Jizz guzzling delusional FUCK. Bush left us in dept, Obama cut that dept DUMBASS. He added jobs in the 100s of thousands every fucking month.

You are proud of a fucking asshole who used WW2 demagoguery? FUCK YOU.

Better for who? The rich, sure. White bigots, certainly. FUCK OFF ASSHOLE.

So I was driving with one of bros, and I accidentally grabbed his leg instead of the gearstick. We both laughed and I unzipped his pants. We parked the car and I started to fondle his balls. He started laughing because he knows it's all just a joke. I started sucking his dick in the empty parking lot, and I almost choke because I'm laughing so fukking hard. My friend is also laughing his ass off too, because this is the greatest prank ever. He starts making train noises while yelling, "BROJOB! BROJOB! CHOO CHOO!". When he cums, I swallow it like I'm some big phaggot. I kissed him and call him a big phaggot while laughing.

No straight guy does that.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
20-01-2017, 08:48 PM
(20-01-2017 08:41 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 08:05 PM)pablo Wrote:  Agreed

[Image: 628b747f8ccdfb757062f36a27eedecfc2295f51...0571a2.jpg]

I doubt he is going anywhere. He is a protected species around here.

edit - color me surprised Blink

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
20-01-2017, 09:00 PM
(20-01-2017 07:40 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 07:25 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  You Orwellian Jizz guzzling delusional FUCK. Bush left us in dept, Obama cut that dept DUMBASS. He added jobs in the 100s of thousands every fucking month.

So I was driving with one of bros, and I accidentally grabbed his leg instead of the gearstick. We both laughed and I unzipped his pants. We parked the car and I started to fondle his balls. He started laughing because he knows it's all just a joke. I started sucking his dick in the empty parking lot, and I almost choke because I'm laughing so fukking hard. My friend is also laughing his ass off too, because this is the greatest prank ever. He starts making train noises while yelling, "BROJOB! BROJOB! CHOO CHOO!". When he cums, I swallow it like I'm some big phaggot. I kissed him and call him a big phaggot while laughing.

Do I see a line through Gilgamesh's name? Or am I dreaming.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
20-01-2017, 09:03 PM
(20-01-2017 09:00 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 07:40 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  So I was driving with one of bros, and I accidentally grabbed his leg instead of the gearstick. We both laughed and I unzipped his pants. We parked the car and I started to fondle his balls. He started laughing because he knows it's all just a joke. I started sucking his dick in the empty parking lot, and I almost choke because I'm laughing so fukking hard. My friend is also laughing his ass off too, because this is the greatest prank ever. He starts making train noises while yelling, "BROJOB! BROJOB! CHOO CHOO!". When he cums, I swallow it like I'm some big phaggot. I kissed him and call him a big phaggot while laughing.

Now I can take him off ignore. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

(20-01-2017 09:00 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 07:40 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  So I was driving with one of bros, and I accidentally grabbed his leg instead of the gearstick. We both laughed and I unzipped his pants. We parked the car and I started to fondle his balls. He started laughing because he knows it's all just a joke. I started sucking his dick in the empty parking lot, and I almost choke because I'm laughing so fukking hard. My friend is also laughing his ass off too, because this is the greatest prank ever. He starts making train noises while yelling, "BROJOB! BROJOB! CHOO CHOO!". When he cums, I swallow it like I'm some big phaggot. I kissed him and call him a big phaggot while laughing.

The Forum team decided to get everyone a late christmas gift.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
Good fucking riddance you piece of shit weeb.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
20-01-2017, 09:06 PM
(20-01-2017 09:03 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Good fucking riddance you piece of shit weeb.

I dunno. He was just starting to grow on me. Blink

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
20-01-2017, 09:12 PM
Gilgamesh gets banned but this is ok? It was no worse than Brian37 response to my post.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
20-01-2017, 09:14 PM
(20-01-2017 09:06 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 09:03 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Good fucking riddance you piece of shit weeb.

I dunno. He was just starting to grow on me. Blink

Like a fungus? Facepalm